pillsbury® oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie mix

Recipe: Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cranberry Bars.

Does this taste similar to chick fil a cookies?
Are these easy to make??
Whats your favorite pillsbury brand cookie ?
Start your review of pillsbury® oatmeal chocolate chunk cookie mix !
How would you rate this product?
Redmond, WA
These are so delicious, I love getting them as a treat once in a while! Sometimes adding a little extra (chips, pretzels, candy, etc) and they are so easy and cheap. My husband and I can usually finish all the cookies in one sitting. Really recommend to treat yourself
Georgetown , TX
Very tasty and fresh. Always has fresh ingredients put into making these cookies. I would not improve the formula. They are the perfect chocolate chunk cookies for the Christmas holidays I would buy again and others pillsburry products.
Howard Beach, NY
I bought these the last time I made cookies and they were really good. I wanted something a little different from the usual chocolate chip and this was perfect! I would recommend to those who are fans of oatmeal cookie.
Fast, delicious, and easy to make. On a cold day, with some delicious coffee, this is the best way to spend the day in your home, with your friends; this is a great quick to make snake. Want to spend some quality time? Make cookies it’s fast n easy!
Calhoun City, MS
I love oatmeal cookies, especially when they are freshly baked and these have a great taste. They are easy to make and they are super affordable. It’s a good project to get the kids involved in and I couldn’t be happier. I will definitely always purchase.
Marquette, MI
I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, but these i can handle! They have just enough chocolate chips in them to eliminate most of the oatmeal taste. These are legit the only oatmeal oriented cookies i'll eat. Ever! Soooo yummy.
Oceanside, CA
These are probably my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to make because they're always so perfectly soft and delicious! I've been making these as a kid with my grandma and plan to continue the tradition with my daughter. I love that they're a healthier cookie than a regular flour cookie too and to me they taste better as well!
Jonesboro , GA
I love oatmeal cookies and I love chocolate chip cookies, so put anything together with absolutely amazing. Good choices with easy to follow, and it didn't take long at all. I love the Pillsbury brand so much that when I saw the cookies out was eager to jump at it. Like you said not, absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed it.
Gulfport,MS
These cookies are so soft and the oatmeal in it gives it more flavoring then normal cookie dough. I was sketched out buying these at first since their “oatmeal” but I will continue to buy these from now on!
San Antonio, TX
These are my favorite cookies off all time. These are great for a girls night at someone ones house or when you are by yourself and you know that chocolate makes everything better. The recipe is great and doesnt need any improvement. I always buy them so I wont stop getting them.