Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry

Pillsbury Strawberry Moist Supreme® Premium Cake Mix.
As always, pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes*.
Artificially flavored.

We dont have this in Canada where is the cheapest way I can get it
Has anyone made this yet? I want to try it but picky on flavors. Does it taste like real strawberries or can you tell its boxed
Start your review of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry!
Moorestown, NJ
I think Strawberry cake mix is so underrated. It's one of my favorites! Make sure to not overcook because it can get dry fast. It's an inexpensive mix and is super easy to make. It pairs perfectly with my favorite quick-to-make icing (butter, powdered sugar and vanilla) Definitely recommend!
Vegetarian
Rainbow City, AL
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry uploaded by Amber W.
I love this cake, its so yummy and melts in your mouth tasty. I also use the vanilla funfettii iceing. I highly recommend this product. Here is a pic of my daughters birthday cake. Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti Frosting Vanilla
Weatherford, TX
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry uploaded by Amber N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pillsbury always has tastes easy to use instant cake mixes but the strawberry one is my favorite ! It is moist and taste like a made from scratch strawberry cake ! It’s super cheap and easy to follow instructions are fail proof!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This cake mix is so easy to use and super yummy! It’s also pretty affordable, especially if you use coupons 😉 I bought this to use for my daughter’s first birthday and I had enough for a small smash cake and a dozen cupcakes.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry uploaded by Lanae B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I could not find the strawberry I use to use, so I tried this. This mix made the best strawberry cupcakes. The cupcakes were moist and tasty. I could taste the strawberry flavor.
No Special Diet
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry uploaded by naf C.
We bought this cake batter from Food Lion the very first time. It's a little pricey but tastes really good. I made it today and it took the usual time that it takes to bake other cakes. It comes out really nice and tasty. You just need to add water, oil and eggs to it and that's it. It makes a good portion, an entire big cake basically. I added some M&Ms to it though unfortunately they ended being at the bottom of the cake. Next time I buy this one or a similar one, I'm not going to add M&Ms. I also used frosting on it though you can eat it without any frosting. I would highly recommend this cake batter to everyone.
Organic, Halal
Liverpool, NY
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Premium Cake Mix Strawberry uploaded by Skylar L.
I love this brand, and also love strawberry cake, it’s sweet and very moist, I’ve tried this a couple times as a cake and cupcakes, both are very good. I recommend this if you like strawberry flavor cake.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Mt Sterling, KY
The box says "Moist Supreme" and that is exactly what it is! This is my favorite cake and this is the softest cake from a box I have ever ate. It's my sons favorite and we bake a cake about once a week.
No Special Diet
Love this cake mix and you can even make cupcakes out of them if you want . It's moist soft fluffy and the taste of strawberries is unbelievable, obviously nothing is going to taste 100% like strawberries but very close give it a try!!!
Sugar Free
Dillsburg, PA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Strawberry cake mix truly is one of the most moist cake mixes out there if you follow the instructions! When its still warm, it melts in your mouth. The flavor excites my taste buds! Strawberry cake, I've found, goes great with any flavor of icing including cream cheese. Great for any event including birthdays or friends & family gatherings.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free