BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Strawberry Moist Supreme® Premium Cake Mix.
As always, pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes*.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• We dont have this in Canada where is the cheapest way I c...2 Answers
  • Has anyone made this yet? I want to try it but picky on f...1 Answers
Buy on Target
naf C.
We bought this cake batter from Food Lion the very first time. It's a little pricey but tastes really good. I made it today and it took the usual time that it takes to bake other cakes. It comes out really nice and tasty. You just need to add water, oil and eggs to it and that's it. It makes a good portion, an entire big cake basically. I added some M&Ms to it though unfortunately they ended being at the bottom of the cake. Next time I buy this one or a similar one, I'm not going to add M&Ms. I also used frosting on it though you can eat it without any frosting. I would highly recommend this cake batter to everyone.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
I love this cake, its so yummy and melts in your mouth tasty. I also use the vanilla funfettii iceing. I highly recommend this product. Here is a pic of my daughters birthday cake. Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti Frosting Vanilla
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
The box says "Moist Supreme" and that is exactly what it is! This is my favorite cake and this is the softest cake from a box I have ever ate. It's my sons favorite and we bake a cake about once a week.
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
Favorite boxed cake, hands down. Although it is very artificial strawberry tasting, it is still fantastic! I pair mine with vanilla frosting for a super sweet cake day!
Cindy l.
Love this cake mix and you can even make cupcakes out of them if you want . It's moist soft fluffy and the taste of strawberries is unbelievable, obviously nothing is going to taste 100% like strawberries but very close give it a try!!!
Lauren H.
Savannah, GA
I used this cake mix to make cupcakes for my husband's birthday. It actually turned out way better than expected. The flavor was decent and the consistency was fluffy. I would buy this again!
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
Favorite brand of cake mix. Such a delicious moist flavor they are so good. I am constantly getting this specific flavor all the time since i am horrible at making a strawberry cake from scratch. I recommend it to others.
Hailey A.
Normally, I am a Betty Crocker girl, but I love this strawberry cake mix. It is so incredibly light and fluffy when baked. I will say, I still use the Betty Crocker brand of frosting with it. The Pillsbury frostings have an odd...splenda like taste.
Abigail L.
Boston, MA
Pillsbury doesn't lie when they say moist cake. It's such a fluffy texture that you will love, and the flavoring of strawberry is absolutely delicious. Well worth your money in my opinion.
Brenda E.
Bell, CA
This cake mix is our family favorite because the cakes come out of the oven fresh, soft and moisture the yellow batter are my favorite one with chocolate on top.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
We dont have this in Canada where is the cheapest way I can get it
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone made this yet? I want to try it but picky on flavors. Does it taste like real strawberries or can you tell its boxed