GroceryPantryPillsbury
*Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix 1825 oz

*Pillsbury Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix 18.25 oz

Pillsbury Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix: 1 cup of pudding in the mix for extra moist cake Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of *Pillsbury Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix 18.25 oz!
April W.
Clarksville, TN
*Pillsbury Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe Cake Mix 18.25 oz uploaded by April W.
Use for quick baked goods during the holidays when I already have a ton going on. Springtime is almost here so time to bake all the treats.
Olivia C.
Indianapolis, IN
Received a few boxes from my nana. Delicious and great quality if you follow the directions!
Yanibell P.
1,021 reviews
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Golden Butter Recipe is a treat that I used to bake when I was in high school. While its been some time since I last baked, this was great for a once in a while treat!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, LA
Very moist and fluffy! It's great for whoever loves vanilla cake. They are also great for cake pops!
Carolynn D.
Lakeland, FL
Great in a pinch when you don’t want to make your own cake. Easy to follow directions and the cake turns out moist and delicious
Erika  R.
Fort Worth, TX
One of our favorite, quick, go to cake mixes. It’s very affordable for any budget, the ingredients needed are things you already have at home, quick mix and bake. Cakes or cupcakes come out nice and fluffy.
Colleen T.
Elmira, NY
You can never go wrong with a yellow cake. It's my favorite to use. I always recommend to friends and family because the quality of the product and how easy it is to follow the directions.
Katherine B.
My go to for any normal birthday cake or holiday cake, comes out great every time, goes with every frosting imaginable, super easy to make.
Sade  J.
For someone that’s not a baker Pillsbury makes cake making look easy. As long as you follow the instructions the cakes come out great every time. All you have to do is follow the instructions.
Takela P.
Newport News, VA
Basic cake mix. Nothing fancy. I always add my own twist in box cake mix anyway to make it unique

Looking for your answer?