BY PILLSBURY

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Jasmin R.
I normally don't like German chocolate. Anything that has coconut shavings just tastes a little off to me. I made this cake for a friend though after I saw it was on sale. Tasted good, was moist as stated. Just make sure to not deviate from the instructions.
Brittany J.
This is the best for making cupcakes I love chocolate a lot. This cake mixes is my favorite. The best recipe is to get one box’s of chocolate cake mixes. Back of the cake mix and substitute water for milk you still use the Eggs as followed. Instead of oil use one stick of melted butter. This Recipe will give you the best cupcake you ever had.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
There is something about this flavor . . . I am not entirely sure that I would classify it as chocolate, but that's because it's technically "German's chocolate" - it's alright, just nothing to write home about if you are a true chocolate lover like I am.
Nikita T.
This was my favorite cake to eat as a child. I'm hoping to make it this thanksgiving or Christmas. It's a perfect taste of chocolate, not too rich and adding the coconut frosting gives it some pep! This is a great option for those beginning to bake!
Janine C.
This cake mix is super easy to mix, even my daughter made it almost by herself and she's only 10 years old. The taste was really good, nice and more, and stayed good for a few days. This was fabulous with the German chocolate icing that they sell separately.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
This cake is wonderful. It is so easy to make, very moist every single time it is made. Love the taste for a boxed mixed so very much. The frosting I think though is what truly truly makes this cake. Outstanding!
Erika Q.
I always make chocolate cakes for anyone's birthday and this is always my go to cake mix I never choose another brand and I don't think I ever will
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As the box says, it is moist and has a great taste. Love the german chocolate cake variety and is great even without the frosting.
Dulce P.
Ontario, CA
OMG omg omg omg!!!! I love this cake flavor. It's not as good as made from scratch but it's 2nd best speaking as a lazy person lol.
Britany C.
Omg these are so amazing! I have such a weakness for chocolate especially German chocolate this is my go to baking cake!!