Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Evelyn W.Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix uploaded by rebecca B.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes*. see more...

Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
  • "Very good cake mix and it always turns out just right and the price is very good for the product." in 1 review
Shellby M.
A delicious classic for any event. Can be used for cake or cupcakes and is so fluffy and moist and can be used with any flavor frosting so you can make many varieties to please everyone
Evelyn W.
My favorite cake mix to use! I just used some yesterday to make snickerdoodles! Yum! No cons for this product. Everyone loves cake and cookies. It’s super easy to make.
Taylor W.
This cake mix is good. I like using it finale a fast peach cobbler in the crockpot for an easy summer dessert! I have other brands that I like more but this is a good brand and the price is awesome! Can't go wrong!
Taylor M.
Ridgefield, CT
Pillsbury's yellow cake is hands down my favorite cake! It's always incredibly moist and extremely easy to make. Throw in a few ingredients and mix before popping in the oven. It tastes better than homemade!!
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
This type of flavor is very versatile and make or use it in everything. by the way it smells so good when you are mixing all the ingredients together and it is very cheap. i like to bake cakes and make them for my friends birthday. also cupcakes or cake pops
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
I feel like this cake mix can be used for just about anything. Of course, the recipe on the back makes an amazing cake but this particular mix can be altered and stretched and is still delicious. Plus it is affordable and worth every penny!
Vanessa P.
I love the taste and the moisture that it has. I'm in love with this cake mix. I get it at Wal*mart and it really affordable. My kids love it a lot also. Recommend it!!!
Charissa C.
Too rich and easy to prepare because in a matter of minutes you are ready to share special moments, in family or for any special day.
They have lots of variety to suit people's tastes.
I love!!!
Helen R.
oh my God this is a divinura, I love to bake and this can not miss on my grocery list, is the best mix, if I do not do it in myself home with traditional ingredients, is my choice because it is the most similar recipe a homemade cake.
Britt K.
A staple for when I want to save time and whip up something. The cake usually comes out sticky. Trimming the top and icing it after chilling seems to fix that.