Food & SnacksPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsPillsbury
Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 1525oz

Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 15.25oz

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix.
As always, Pudding in the Mix.
Makes 24 Cupcakes*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 15.25oz!
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 15.25oz uploaded by Serinna C.
Reliably fresh! Cupcakes consistently turn out fluffy - never dense or dry 🥳 Using cake mix is my favorite hack to speed up preparation times for themed cupcakes (whenever possible)! I’ve continued to repurchase - especially for these apple pie cupcakes I love to bake 🧁🍎🍏
Sara F.
Clinton Township, MI
One of the best cakes I always make. The name of it explains it "moist supreme." Its a very soft, yummy cake. I recommend trying it:)
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Great cake mix. I substituted oil and eggs as recommended on the box and the cake came out nice. However, it was very sweet.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 15.25oz uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used this to make a peach dump cake. Closest I can get to a peach cobbler and it satisfied that peach cobbler craving my family has been suffering with😂😂
Raquel B.
This is my go to when I want a delicious, homemade desert but don’t have time to bake from scratch. Simple instructions and minimal additional ingredients allow me to make this in no time. It’s rich taste and moist texture will make you think the finished product was purchased at a bakery.
ROSIE J.
Anaheim, CA
I did cake pops with this yellow cake mix. They turned out good. I have also baked a cake with this mix. I love Pillsbury
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Was very good. A little dry to me to sh moist on packaging. We love yellow cake though so this was gone in an instant. We also made cake pops and this was a great cake base to use! Good price and will buy again.
Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like backing.I bake different dishes, I do it by myself but sometimes If I don’t have time I can use this Pillsbury classic cake mix and add my own cream.Very easy and quickly.Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Cake Mix - 15.25oz
Kimberly N.
Culpeper, VA
Why do i have to review these products as snaps when all i did was say I used the product.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
This cake mix is very tasty. I used this box in particular to make a pineapple upside down cheesecake. It turned out good.

Looking for your answer?