Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix 15.25 oz uploaded by Yesi R.

BY PILLSBURY

Recipe: Hidden Treasure Cupcakes. see more...

Brittany G.
El Mirage, AZ
I make this bread so often it's not even funny! My siblings love it and constantly ask for it, the chocolate flavor is amazing! I like to switch up the pans I use while baking to give different looks but the taste is always amazing!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
No, I love chocolate, but this one is just a little too sweet for me and I prefer the Devil's food or dark chocolate versions, but for a good solid chocolate cake, this one is hard to beat!
Jessica D.
USA
Very moist!! Easy to make you can't never go wrong with Pillsbury and it's so affordable! Great with chocolate icing!
Valeria M.
Long Beach , CA
I love Pillsbury products they are all so great I love how my cupcakes come out really good
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this chocolate cake mix by pillsbury. It's really easy to make and it bakes super fast all you do is follow the directions on the box. It's my go to cake mix when I'm in a hurry to bake something good for my kids and it's taste really good. I always have a box or two in my pantry.
Belíssima M.
This cake is very yummy. I usually make cupcakes out of it for a last minute party. I buy many boxes during the holidays. The product is very affordable, I usually buy it at Walmart or HEB. The cake is very moist and it has a strong taste of fudge chocolate.
Jeni F.
Reasonably priced at Walmart or Kroger. I love making little cupcakes out of these! Follow the instructions on the box and you will have a moist, delicious chocolate cake. Almost as good as a bakery cake.
Tirzah K.
BARTLESVILLE, OK
This is my favorite chocolate cake box mix! It is fluffy and not dry!! Plus the chocolate is really chocolatey ... No guessing on the flavor!!
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use this cake mix to make cake balls, and it's my favorite brand to use! The cake texture is great, and isn't too oily compare to to others.
Alison K.
Tewksbury, MA
I use this for my 7 Layer Chocolate Truffle and it’s Delicious! This is a rich creamy dessert that anyone would Love