Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Chocolate Premium Cake Mix 15.25 oz uploaded by Yesi R.

BY PILLSBURY

Recipe: Hidden Treasure Cupcakes. see more...

Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this chocolate cake mix by pillsbury. It's really easy to make and it bakes super fast all you do is follow the directions on the box. It's my go to cake mix when I'm in a hurry to bake something good for my kids and it's taste really good. I always have a box or two in my pantry.
Savannah M.
Winter Haven, FL
This is my all time favorite quick chocolate cake mix! I'm a sucker for a store bought cake but sometimes that homemade cake with your kids is way better. This cake is my go to for such occasions. It's moist and rich in flavor and goes good with different icings. I don't make them alot because I end up eating most of the cake and I try to avoid doing that! But all in all it's a good doupe of a homemade cake!
Belíssima M.
This cake is very yummy. I usually make cupcakes out of it for a last minute party. I buy many boxes during the holidays. The product is very affordable, I usually buy it at Walmart or HEB. The cake is very moist and it has a strong taste of fudge chocolate.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Just looking at the pictures makes me want some! It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I love it so so much. It is my favorite cake. Very flavorful and delicious. I love to bake using this. I am very satisfied!
Jeni F.
Reasonably priced at Walmart or Kroger. I love making little cupcakes out of these! Follow the instructions on the box and you will have a moist, delicious chocolate cake. Almost as good as a bakery cake.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
No, I love chocolate, but this one is just a little too sweet for me and I prefer the Devil's food or dark chocolate versions, but for a good solid chocolate cake, this one is hard to beat!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
For something that is not too expensive this is a great choice. It is very easy to make and always comes out really good. It has a very moist texture and my kids always love the taste of it. I would definitely recommend.
Keishla E.
This absolutely taste dreamy and delicious one of the best cake mixes I have ever had the flavor was just wonderful! It went higher than my expectations and it was a good price!
Brittany G.
El Mirage, AZ
I make this bread so often it's not even funny! My siblings love it and constantly ask for it, the chocolate flavor is amazing! I like to switch up the pans I use while baking to give different looks but the taste is always amazing!
Tori L.
Baltimore , MD
This is always something great to have on hand In your pantry because you never know when you are going to need it. Pillsbury cake mixes are always reliable and taste great