Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Golden Butter Recipe uploaded by Chelsea H.

BY PILLSBURY #59 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Golden Butter Recipe Premium Cake Mix.
As always, pudding in the mix.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I highly recommend this mix." in 1 review
  • "easy to make and tastes great especially when you use the pillsbury chocolate frosting" in 1 review
  • "Pillsbury Cake Mix is very good and no a days you can get a box for a dollar so I stock up.." in 1 review
Mae M.
Pillsbury is up there by Betty Crocker. They have some of the best premade mixes for cakes, cookies, and brownies. These are easy to make with the recipe on the back of the box and when you finish the mix you can't help but lick the spoon.
Astrid V.
Reading , PA
Very nice and EASY I usually do it from scrap but when I don't have the time or energy I grab these it has a nice taste you only add a few ingredients I do think it compares to other box cake mix I buy it often and I don't regret It
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
BAking is one of my favorite hobbies as a mother of 2 and lovers of home made cakes I love to use Pillsbury cake mix!! Cake bake soft smooth and tasty..i totally recommend you to try it if you haven't.
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorite types of cax mix.. its simple but yet you can do so many types of cake toppings and goes great with just about everything not to mention its cheap, delish and always moist!
Lauren W.
This is my go to cake mix brand. The golden batter is my favorite flavor! If you are new to baking and trying to learn all the ingredients are listed on the back along with instructions.
Samantha K.
Chaparral, NM
Love love love Pillsbury cake mixes. They're so fluffy yet very indulgent. Great for cake pops and truffles. Definetly recommended. If you haven't tried them by now get yourself to Walmart and spend the $.93!!
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Golden Butter Recipe is my FAVORITE cake mix! I love to eat it with no icing...and the mix itself before baking is so good (which I know is frowned upon eating cake mix 😂)
Briana M.
Pilsbursy is awesome. I love cake. Chocolate, white, confetti, etc. I just love cake and now I want some because it is sooooo good!! Buy at local grocer, Walmart or target!! Would recommend !
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
My favorite cake mix of all time. I make dump cakes every Thanksgiving and Christmas. My hubby loves yellow cake with chocolate frosting so we have those every now and then too lol.
Courtney B.
Mulvane
Pillsbury cake mix so delicious! Such a time and money saver so you really can't go wrong! Some times I'll add a little pudding just to add even more moisture. I get mine at my local Walmart for usually right around a $1!
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Whats your favorite type of frosting?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Brett's Crocker or Pillsbury?
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Whats your favorite type of frosting?