Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Golden Butter Recipe

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Golden Butter Recipe Premium Cake Mix.
As always, pudding in the mix.
Artificially flavored.

How can I make the cake taste more moist?
Brett's Crocker or Pillsbury?
Whats your favorite type of frosting?
Start your review of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Golden Butter Recipe!
Product Highlights
“Pillsbury Cake Mix is very good and no a days you can get a box for a dollar so I stock up..” in reviews
“I highly recommend this mix.” in reviews
“easy to make and tastes great especially when you use the pillsbury chocolate frosting” in reviews
Drexel Hill, PA
The Pillsbury butter recipe, I believe, is one of the best cake mixes. It is a favorite among family and friends. I use margarine instead of butter when using this cake mix which I think makes a huge difference. You really can not go wrong with any butter recipe.
Pillsbury cake mix is extremely easy to make and the instructions are very clear. I love using this mix when I'm in a hurry on the go and want to make something quickly!
Mentone, CA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Golden Butter Recipe uploaded by Yessica L.
Hoy hice este facil y practico pastel ,solo que senti el pan un poco seco aun asi quedo rico . Viene con instruciones muy claras y no necesitas tantos ingredientes
Lancaster, CA
I have made many cakes from mixes in mi lifetime but my favorite I’ve one is Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix. It is super moist and delicious. I have bought this brand multiple times in my life and will continue to purchase this cake mix.
Remsen, NY
I use this one when making my dump cakes! It’s soo tasty and perfect on its own. Super moist, and the butteriness is unreal! Most cakes just taste greasy to me when made from a box. I always recommend this cake mix.
Clemson, SC
When I’m craving cake, it’s usually a yellow or white cake mix with chocolate icing and I tend to reach for Pillsbury when I’m wanting to make a plain sheet cake. Moist cake. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Golden Butter Recipe
Pillsbury is up there by Betty Crocker. They have some of the best premade mixes for cakes, cookies, and brownies. These are easy to make with the recipe on the back of the box and when you finish the mix you can't help but lick the spoon.
Reading , PA
Very nice and EASY I usually do it from scrap but when I don't have the time or energy I grab these it has a nice taste you only add a few ingredients I do think it compares to other box cake mix I buy it often and I don't regret It
Chicago , IL
BAking is one of my favorite hobbies as a mother of 2 and lovers of home made cakes I love to use Pillsbury cake mix!! Cake bake soft smooth and tasty..i totally recommend you to try it if you haven't.
Fort Smith, AR
One of my favorite types of cax mix.. its simple but yet you can do so many types of cake toppings and goes great with just about everything not to mention its cheap, delish and always moist!