BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Golden Butter Recipe Premium Cake Mix.
As always, pudding in the mix.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• "I highly recommend this mix." in 1 review
  • "Pillsbury Cake Mix is very good and no a days you can get a box for a dollar so I stock up.." in 1 review
  • "easy to make and tastes great especially when you use the pillsbury chocolate frosting" in 1 review
Brie F.
Foodie Expert
For a store-bought cake mix, this will get the job done. It's affordable and it's accessible but I don't know about how healthy or the nutritional value of the product. On the back of the product there are suggested recipes. I don't know if I would recommend this product better rather encourage somebody to make a cake from scratch.
Mae M.
Foodie Expert
Pillsbury is up there by Betty Crocker. They have some of the best premade mixes for cakes, cookies, and brownies. These are easy to make with the recipe on the back of the box and when you finish the mix you can't help but lick the spoon.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
Best boxed cake mix! I've tried pretty much all of them for making cake pops and just cute cakes and this is by far the most moist and flavorful brand. 100% recommend this brand and suggest you try the chocolate flavors!
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite mix! The flavor is great, especially if you love pound cake! These are so easy to make and taste so good. For this flavor, I prefer it without icing for some reason. My mouth is watering just typing this!
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
My favorite vanilla cake mix! I prefer this butter recipe mix over the standard vanilla mixes that require oil. The cake is a lot more dense and flavorful! I'm not that big into sweets so I sometimes use salted butter with this recipe if I'm going to decorate with a sweet buttercream.
Gabriela O.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite types of cax mix.. its simple but yet you can do so many types of cake toppings and goes great with just about everything not to mention its cheap, delish and always moist!
Lauren W.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to cake mix brand. The golden batter is my favorite flavor! If you are new to baking and trying to learn all the ingredients are listed on the back along with instructions.
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I actually use this mix to make chocolate chip cookies and have loved it. I used to use regular white cake mix but this butter flavor really makes the cookies have a extra kick of flavor in them that my family loves
Briana M.
Foodie Expert
Pilsbursy is awesome. I love cake. Chocolate, white, confetti, etc. I just love cake and now I want some because it is sooooo good!! Buy at local grocer, Walmart or target!! Would recommend !
Felicia R.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
I love Pillsbury cake mix! It's my go to if I make a cake at home. They're cookie dough, biscuits, and cinnamon rolls are awesome as well!! Can't go wrong with pillsbury
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Whats your favorite type of frosting?
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
Foodie Expert
Brett's Crocker or Pillsbury?
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
Whats your favorite type of frosting?