BY PILLSBURY #18 in Baking Mix

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix.
As Always, Pudding in the Mix.
Makes 24 Cupcakes*. see more...

Jordyn E.
York, PA
This is certainly a yummy cake mix. I own a dessert business and for family I use box mixes but I don't follow the ingredient list all the way as I doctor it up to make it homemade. You can think of a box mix as your premeasured dry ingredients so to speak. When making this in cupcakes i do find that I need to fill almost completely to the top in order to get the dome shape on the cupcake. This could be due to how doctor it up. None the less, you are left with an airy delightful cake that is so good. I always get lots of compliments on this cake especially when I make this with my Oreo cupcakes!
STEPHANIE R.
Kingsville, TX
For a boxed cake mix, this was so moist! You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Moist Supreme cake mix. It is delicious and my family's fave. The low price from Walmart makes it easy to have on more than just special occasions. Adding your favorite fruit syrup or warmed on top of ice cream makes for a quick and easy dessert. I would recommend this cake mix.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This chocolate cake mix is super moist. It's a good flavor. It tastes really good. I have baked it other times, but this time tasted better. It wasn't pricey. I bought it on sale. I would buy it again. I covered it with a great chocolate frosting and strawberries. See the picture! Credits to my daughter.
Ashley D.
Super easy and moist! This is my go-to mix for quick but yummy cupcakes. The directions are easy to follow and it makes it super easy for my kids to join in on making cakes or cupcakes. You get a great product at a great price. I would definitely continue to purchase!
Fallon J.
I adore this cake mix because it does exactly what it claims-it's extremely moist. My cakes possess a soft sponge-like texture (not dense). The flavor is smooth, chocolaty and intense. I wasn't disappointed in anyway by this product. I will totally purchase it again.
Ilse G.
Very easy to make with simple instructions . It's always a great option to go with when in a hurry. The flavor is great and stays very moist. I would recommend it to anyone. I've bought this brand a few times and I would buy it again in case of an emergency
Mary L.
I love this cake mix! It is super moist and my go to for flavor! I love to decorate cakes and this gets me many compliments for moistness. Affordable and flavorful!! I purchase it whenever I can find them on sale. I will definitely buy it again.
Kayla W.
Caledonia, MN
Never disappointed, always moist. Delicious! I am a repeat buyer of Pillsbury Moist supreme cake mix. I purchased this product from my local grocery store. Excellent price, very affordable. I will definitely continue to buy this product again!
Nimi I.
Northport, AL
For a mix in a box, this turned out amazing! I usually bake from scratch, but I was short on time and needed to do something for my little girl's class party....really quick and easy, and they weren't kidding when they said moist! Loved it!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I bake a lot! I have tried many brands of cake mix but the best one is Pillsbury. The pudding in the mix makes my cakes come out so moist. It's super cheap and often on sale for $1 at my grocery store. You just can't go wrong.
Sarabaniatta A.
Irbid
Chocolate or vanilla
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Has anyone ever made this cake for Thanksgiving I love chocolate does it taste very chocolaty is it very moist?
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
So is this basically chocolate?
jess d.
Great Neck, NY
how sweet is this? from a scale of 1-10, 1 being not sweet at all and 10 being crazy sweet. also, what frosting would you recommend for this cake?