GroceryPantryPillsbury
Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food

Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix.
As Always, Pudding in the Mix.
Makes 24 Cupcakes*.

How much is the ghardeli?
Should this be gooey?
Apart from having the mixture to make the cake, does the box bring any mixture to make the chocolate topping?
Start your review of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food!
Nicole  P.
San Diego, CA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Nicole  P.
Sometimes if I am in a rush I will used the Devils Food cake mix and spruce it in by adding a few more ingredients (such as sour cream etc.). The results come out amazing and everyone loves them. The trick to make it taste more homemade is to make your own buttercream frosting!
Jordyn E.
York, PA
This is certainly a yummy cake mix. I own a dessert business and for family I use box mixes but I don't follow the ingredient list all the way as I doctor it up to make it homemade. You can think of a box mix as your premeasured dry ingredients so to speak. When making this in cupcakes i do find that I need to fill almost completely to the top in order to get the dome shape on the cupcake. This could be due to how doctor it up. None the less, you are left with an airy delightful cake that is so good. I always get lots of compliments on this cake especially when I make this with my Oreo cupcakes!
Karolina  C.
Chula Vista, CA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Karolina  C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta harina de cajita por que es práctica y sencilla para realizar mis pastelitos, con ingredientes que tenemos en casa y con facilidad de crear algo bonito y delicioso en poco tiempo, sin duda se recomienda Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food
Noria S.
Hicksville, NY
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Noria S.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute fav cake box mix ! I always buy this and try to make cupcakes out of them atleast a few times a month . Chocolate is my fav flavor to get . Here is what I made out of them yesterday !
Dr.Suhashini N.
Arlington, VA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Dr.Suhashini N.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Super easy to make Use some frosting on top I always buy these! Tastes good
Super easy to make Use some frosting on top I always buy these! Tastes good
Mary A.
Purchased at: Kroger
This Brand is really good. I like the devil's chocolate and eat them as cupcakes with white frosting. I don't like to eat it as a cake. The price is good. I like to use these as birthday treats
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
If you want chocolate cake, fully commit and get the devil’s food. Even better if you make your own icing and make it dark chocolate. Very moist. Inexpensive. I’m giving it a perfect score.
Christie L.
This chocolate cake mix works really well its just like every other cake mix everyone should try it because it works just as good as others
STEPHANIE R.
Kingsville, TX
For a boxed cake mix, this was so moist! You can't go wrong with Pillsbury Moist Supreme cake mix. It is delicious and my family's fave. The low price from Walmart makes it easy to have on more than just special occasions. Adding your favorite fruit syrup or warmed on top of ice cream makes for a quick and easy dessert. I would recommend this cake mix.
Maggie P.
San Francisco, CA
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Maggie P.
Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food uploaded by Maggie P.
Purchased at: Safeway
Very easy recipe, moist fluffy rich chocolate taste add some nuts to bring up some bites Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food
Ask a question to the Influenster community...