BY PILLSBURY #26 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix.
As Always, Pudding in the Mix.
Makes 24 Cupcakes*. see more...

Lynn B.
Review for: Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food more...
This is a moist, fudge cake. It tastes as good as homemade cake. This is easy and quick to bake. This is average priced and sold at all grocery stores. I use this for birthday cakes for hospice patients and it never disappoints.
Bethany L.
reynoldsburg
Review for: Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food more...
I love this brand of cake mix, it’s my first choice in the store. I buy this at Kroger and usually buy multiple boxes at a time. I prefer the devils food over the plain chocolate. This mix is great for cake and cupcakes both.
Stephanie L.
Dallas, TX
I have used this before, and it come out moist, and it tastes great.  This is one of the main brands iI use, and will use it again,  and I will recommend it. Its got a great flavor, and is not dry at all. So next time you're at the grocery store,  and want something sweet try it out you won't regret it.
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
I've made homemade cakes, but I still go back to the good old convenient boxes mixes. They taste great and are customizable! I mix devils food with brownie mix for a killer bundt cake topped with chocolate ganache!
Samantha B.
Boston, MA
I'm a huge fan of Pillsbury. Their Devil's Food mix is soo good - I use it to make cakes or cupcakes at least once a month! It's such a great price and super convenient to use, especially if I'm in a pinch. I'll definitely be picking up some more on my next shopping trip!
Marisa R.
Review for: Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food, Moist Supreme Devil's Food Cake Mix 18.25 oz more...
Chocolate is my favorite flavor of basically everything and this cake mix is soo good! Soo moist and chocolate-y! It's definitely one of my go-to's when I have to bake or am craving cake. It's super affordable and can be found at any grocery store.
Kerri H.
Princeton
Definitely the best cake mix available in stores and my family loves this flavor the most! The cakes are always so moist and delicious that's we've never used another brand!
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Cannot beat for the price, the taste is great and you will always know what type of consistency you are getting with this cake. Although, there is another cake mix on the market that has the egg already in the mix, but I found through a blind taste test with my friends and neighbors that the Pillsbury won hands down in 3 major categories; 1. Taste, 2. Moistness, 3. Ease of cooking and decorating. I would use this product again.
Maria M.
San Diego, CA
My family and I love this product it has become our favorite. Best place to buy it is at food4less they always have the best prices....  The flavor is amazing.  Chocolate and strawberry filling..... I buy this flavor for all the birthday cakes I make.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Pillsbury Moist Supreme Cake Mix Devil's Food more...
Love this cake mix. Compared to other products, this one is the best. It always comes out super moist and stays that way for days!! One time my roommate forgot to put a top on the pan and it was soft for 2 days!
Sarabaniatta A.
Irbid
Chocolate or vanilla
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
Has anyone ever made this cake for Thanksgiving I love chocolate does it taste very chocolaty is it very moist?
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
So is this basically chocolate?
jess d.
Great Neck, NY
how sweet is this? from a scale of 1-10, 1 being not sweet at all and 10 being crazy sweet. also, what frosting would you recommend for this cake?