BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix.
As always, Pudding in the Mix.
Makes 24 Cupcakes*. see more...

Shyla C.
Medford, OR
To make the pineapple upside down cheesecake you use yellow cake with pineapple juice for the top and bottom layers. I don’t really think the brand of cake matters quite as much with this cake as much as cook time and attention to moisture content. The bottom layer cooks for basically 2 hours.
I added cut up ‘tidbits’ to the cake, more to the bottom layer than to the top, to help. Also for the top layer, I would caramelize the brown sugar a bit before adding the batter to it.
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
I love this yellow cake mix - it is very easy to make and the taste is just as described, very moist! I pair this with the chocolate frosting as pictured by Pillsbury, and it is definitely a fan favorite. This is my go-to when I need to make a cake for any occasion!
Michelle B.
Reading, PA
Love this cake mix. It's easy to make and tastes great. I find this cake mix to me one of the best. It has a great flavor and it always comes out moist and delicious. I would definitely buy again. I recommend it to everyone.
Noelle K.
This is a quality and affordable cake mix! I use it to make cake cookies which is a box of this mix, some oil, and an egg, and chocolate chips and boom I have the best and most addictive cookies in the world. This stuff rocks and is super delicious!
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
I love this cake mix, always so moist and I can add so many different ingredients to change the taste. I always try and keep several boxes in my pantry for a quick, delicious dessert.
Nida S.
So so good!! I normally HATE baking!!! I hate the idea of measuring out ingredients and mixing them up. But this is so easy. Just need melted butter, eggs and water and you are ready to go. The batter mixes up well and you don't need to work to hard. I always use a dark cupcake pan and give it the full 22 minutes on 350F
They taste great with icing and hubby likes them too. No high fructose corn syrup either, just sugar!
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
This yellow cake mix has a great flavor to it and is really easy to make. We always use it in our house when it's someone's birthday or if we are just in the mood for cake! I love this product as well as Pillsbury's other cake mixes, I just wish that more of the other stuff they made was kosher.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
It's amazing what you can create if you start with a boxed cake mix. I love the Pillsbury brand because I feel it creates a moister than other cake mixes. It's super affordable and can be found anywhere.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I like this brand of cake mix and they always have great fun recipes on the back. They are readily #available at any grocery or even some drug stores. They are cheap to even when you add in the egg water and oil still less than five bucks to back a cake and that's a steal these days
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
It is definitely the only mix I use when baking. The cakes really get fluffly and it is easy to use, instead of adding water I substitute it for milk and it tastes good. Price is affordable, I would totally recommend this mix over others in the market.

back