Pillsbury Mini Cinnis Cinnamon Mini Pull-Apart Rolls uploaded by KIRAN S.

BY PILLSBURY

Carrie P.
These are served at my school for breakfast a few times a month. I've had these many times and I've always enjoyed them! The one con is that sometimes there's a weird after-taste after the first bite. I can't figure out what it is. The teachers and students like this product!
KIRAN S.
perfect for breakfast time ... little pricey but affordable ... can be eaten as a snack too ... not cheap at al ... good value And great flavor ... MUST HAVE ... kids love it too ... only pros and no cons
Madyson B.
Sandy Hook, KY
I feel like I've ate these at school when I was younger ! And I would ALWAYS take everyone else's I thought they were just sooo good and with some orange juice ugh it's even more amazing I love cinnamon and if you do I would get some ;*
Kamila T.
Lodi, NJ
These are delicious! They reminded me of Cinnabons and made my mouth water. They are now one of my favorite Pillsbury desserts and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth! I can't wait to get more :)
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Oh my goodness these are so delicious! I love cinnamon buns and this is somewhat similar. They are soft and yummy and made me very happy; great for our family Sunday mornings. I recommend.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
My kids enjoy these as an on the go breakfast. They don't quite pull apart as advertised but they taste good. Make them with icing and it would be worthy of that last star!
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
Love pillsbury! Cinnabon is my favorite snack to grab when I'm on the go at the mall or shopping around!
Maddy R.
i love eating cinnamon rolls. they are super sweet and filling. i absolutely love pillsbury
Mady C.
In school for breakfast, they would give these out and they were ALWAYS my favorite. They're so good and homemade tasting! Definitely brings back memories.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
These taste really really good. My kids are crazy about them. There are super fluffy and flaky and taste amazing. We really enjoy them in our house hold.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Are these good? Who recommend me to try these?
Laura E.
Where are these sold? I haven't seen them I would love to try!!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
the name is too cute.! what does everyone that's tried them feel about them.?
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Where can i buy this??
Debora V.
Corona, CA
These look so yummy. Are they??