BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Katie S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Easy to bake. Cheap/ cost effective. You get a lot of bang for your buck! Nice vivid flavor. They turn out nice. Not messy. Kid friendly. Went way beyond my expectations. I recommend this to anyone who loves cookies!
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
These cookies were amazing ! The only problem was there seems to never be enough! These were only limited edition cookies. It whenever I do find them I stock up on them! $3 for 12 cookies isn't horrible but when they are this good it's too good not to want more!
Elisa M.
Londonderry, NH
Pillsbury pre sliced cookies taste delicious and are simple to make! You can buy these in pretty much any grocery store for a reasonable price. These would be great for parties or other small get togethers.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I love all Pillsbury cookie dough. My kids have a lot of fun making and baking any thing of this product if it comes out wrong or right it's just always fun to buy and make.
Maggie L.
Brooklyn, NY
They taste so good and also really easy to make! If you're not a regular baker, these packages can be your best friend when you're craving to make some cookies.
nick w.
Just made these and they came out so good. Definitely one of my favorites and true to the red velvet taste. Perfect color and not too sweet will repurchase.
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
I love this cookies dough. I love to eat the cookie dough raw or baking it. Either is good. I purchased this At Walmart one time but it is hard to find
Yael M.
This is the best easy to make velvet cookies it is really good the flavor is great it's not too sweet and the cookies are moist
Cursten S.
My favorite cookies. If you make them right, they will be nice and moist. I love them and definitely recommend them.
Rachel R.
We bought these just in time for Valentine's Day! So yummy and a new spin on a classic. Easy to bake in minutes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these pretty way to put together?