BY PILLSBURY #88 in Cake & Baking Mixes

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nic S.
These crescent rolls are ahhhhmazzing!!! I love the sweet taste from the honey. These rolls always come out soft and yummy and you can pair these with lots of main dishes. I also have added honey butter on top which takes it to a whole new level! And their also kid friendly in my house!!!! I would so recommend to anyone looking for a great roll!
Deb H.
Great for a quick and easy addition to a yummy breakfast or daytime snack.. fill them with nutella and a side of coffee and these cresent rolls will melt in your mouth.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love these crescent rolls! Super easy to make and so versatile! I will fill them with cheese and make garlic knots, or even hotdogs or little smokies and make pigs in a blanket! They’re delicious!
Britney M.
They are very versatile to use for many different recipes. I just wish that they did not leave a strange after taste from so much butter. I would just be careful in how you are seasoning and using them because you do not want the flavors to clash.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I use these crescent rolls to make pigs in a blanket every now and then. They taste great and the hint of honey given to the roll give it a delicious taste to it. I get super excited when Pillsbury products are put on special at my local supermarket.
Connie H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these crescent rolls!! I use them and make homemade pepperoni rolls!! I just lay them out . Put some shredded cheese ... mozzarella is what we like... some pepperoni and then spread a butter garlic mix on top with a brush and bam ... a new dinner idea!! A must try!!
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
These are by far the best crescent ever they are so soft and buttery i love making them with pasta i love how they smell and how it a little crispy and soft and moist in the inside
none n.
california
Love pillsbury crescent rolls 🥐 Easy to make ! Taste meet my expectations. Flavorful. Good size to stuff cheese inside or pigs in a blanket . Purchased at Walmart, repeat consumer. Recommend .
Jamie S.
My boyfriend and I love these! I always stuff them with something weather it’s ham and cheese, chocolate chips, cream cheese and so much more! They are so easy to make
Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
This product it’s better choice for beginners. Easy to use and delicious. I’ve been using this Pillsbury since last year and I’m so addicting! Now I don’t have to buy croissants anymore, I make them!
Jami M.
Has anyone tried using these for a sweet treat? Are they good?
Sandy M.