BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Connie H.
Connie H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these crescent rolls!! I use them and make homemade pepperoni rolls!! I just lay them out . Put some shredded cheese ... mozzarella is what we like... some pepperoni and then spread a butter garlic mix on top with a brush and bam ... a new dinner idea!! A must try!!
Britney M.
Britney M.
They are very versatile to use for many different recipes. I just wish that they did not leave a strange after taste from so much butter. I would just be careful in how you are seasoning and using them because you do not want the flavors to clash.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
These are our thanksgiving traditions! We always make these and eat them while making the rest of our dinner and have to make more ! A little pumpkin butter added to the honey butter is perfection!
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Family favorite especially during thanksgiving! The commercials are right you have to fight for the last one. I love how delicious addicting they are the soft buttery flavor is sooo good!
Luz M.
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
These are by far the best crescent ever they are so soft and buttery i love making them with pasta i love how they smell and how it a little crispy and soft and moist in the inside
Paige S.
Paige S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love Pillsbury and love their crescent rolls! great plain or to use with appetizers (pigs in a blanket).
Raven Y.
Raven Y.
Lebanon, PA
I buy these little things every so often because they're super easy to make and they are SO addicting.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
Avondale
Love pillsbury crescent rolls 🥐 Easy to make ! Taste meet my expectations. Flavorful. Good size to stuff cheese inside or pigs in a blanket . Purchased at Walmart, repeat consumer. Recommend .
Mary K.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
We use these all the time to make pizza logs. It’s great for the kids because can create their own. Keeping everyone happy, creating less arguments.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Absolutely positively perfect with some honey spread! I use them as sides to my meals and my family really enjoys them!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Has anyone tried using these for a sweet treat? Are they good?
Sandy M.