BY PILLSBURY

No measuring or mixing required with quick and easy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough. That means more time for you to get creative--try cookies, bars, desserts and more! see more...

Vanesha P.
Seattle, WA
This product it’s better choice for beginners. Easy to use and delicious. I’ve been using this Pillsbury since last year and I’m so addicting! Now I don’t have to buy croissants anymore, I make them!
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I love these crescent rolls! Super easy to make and so versatile! I will fill them with cheese and make garlic knots, or even hotdogs or little smokies and make pigs in a blanket! They’re delicious!
none n.
california
Love pillsbury crescent rolls 🥐 Easy to make ! Taste meet my expectations. Flavorful. Good size to stuff cheese inside or pigs in a blanket . Purchased at Walmart, repeat consumer. Recommend .
Jamie S.
My boyfriend and I love these! I always stuff them with something weather it’s ham and cheese, chocolate chips, cream cheese and so much more! They are so easy to make
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Pillsbury Crescents are a family favorite. They are great as just crescent rolls or if you want to make something with them. They can go on sale for about a dollar, which makes them totally worth it. They taste the best to me out of other brands. I will definitely buy these again and recommend them to others.
Britney M.
They are very versatile to use for many different recipes. I just wish that they did not leave a strange after taste from so much butter. I would just be careful in how you are seasoning and using them because you do not want the flavors to clash.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
I use these crescent rolls to make pigs in a blanket every now and then. They taste great and the hint of honey given to the roll give it a delicious taste to it. I get super excited when Pillsbury products are put on special at my local supermarket.
Connie H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love these crescent rolls!! I use them and make homemade pepperoni rolls!! I just lay them out . Put some shredded cheese ... mozzarella is what we like... some pepperoni and then spread a butter garlic mix on top with a brush and bam ... a new dinner idea!! A must try!!
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
These are by far the best crescent ever they are so soft and buttery i love making them with pasta i love how they smell and how it a little crispy and soft and moist in the inside
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
Very good crescent rolls, used them at Thanksgiving this year and they were a hit. I am looking for recipes to use them with such as with apples. I would recommend for anyone that would like a crescent roll with a bit of sweetness.
Jami M.
Has anyone tried using these for a sweet treat? Are they good?
Sandy M.