BY PILLSBURY #1 in Frosting

Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting: Inside label has recipe and tips Kosher see more...

• Do you buy this primarily for adding to the taste of the ...3 Answers
  • Do you like this frosting? (:3 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try confetti icing on cake so badly5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Definitely stains your teeth but great when you don't want to go through the hassle of adding food coloring yourself to turn icing a certain shade" in 7 reviews
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't like Funfetti? When this was on sale, and I was too lazy to make my own I would pick this up for my baked goods. It tastes good it does a good job but I feel like I want to know what's in my baked goods instead of buying something with a bunch of stuff I don't know what's in it.
jacqueline C.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THESE !!!! Whenever I make cupcakes at home I love to put this frosting on them !! They taste sooooo good and make it taste sweeter. I bought it at Walmart before and it’s not pricey at all. Do recommend it!!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Normally I like to make my own frosting but this canned frosting is nice when I don’t have time or want something easy! The flavor is great and the color is awesome and it’s so easy to use. The price is great and very affordable as well.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funfetti has always been my all-time favorite frosting!  It is seriously perfect for any occasion...birthday cake, random weekend cake, holiday cake...literally anything.  I love that it is available almost anywhere, from a grocery store to Target.  It's delicious and cute!  And the Aqua Blue is such a unique color! would recommend.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE this frosting! It’s my favorite color, it’s just the right amount of sweetness, it goes perfectly with the funfetti cake, and it’s just pretty! Easy to spread at room temp too!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer to make my own frosting, but when I need something quick Pillsbury frostings are a great alternative. They spread easily and have a good flavor. Some frosting is too sweet, but I feel like this one is just right. The color is good and the added sprinkles are a fun addition with vibrant color. I would recommend.
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
I love this for cupcakes cake and sugar cookies. Taste great and everyone in my households favorite. I’ve bought this multiple times and going to use it for my cupcakes at my wedding.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
This is the only brand of frosting I buy. It tastes great and everyone always thinks that I make my own frosting with this. The one thing I don’t like about this, is that it has Dye in it. And I am allergic to certain dyes and I hear it’s not great for you anyways.
NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
Its okay frosting, but if I leave it on its own, it gets a little runny ( thicken it up with powdered sugar). I usually buy it at my local supermarket because they are always on sale in my area. What I really don't like is the color residue it leaves on your mouth. The sprinkles are a good touch.
Alexis K.
Macomb , MI
This is the basic frosting everyone buys for a cake I will say it has amazing flavor but it is very sweet and sugary I use this for my cake pops 😍 I also buy it from Kroger or Walmart and I buy it all the time because it's 1-2 dollars and it's highly affordable
Shonda K.
Has anyone tried these with brownies instead of cake? I'm thinking about giving these a try but don't know if I should just do the traditional cupcake with this.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know if you put the already made icing in a bowl and use electric mixer, it fluffs the icing and makes it creamier and fluffy. Also gives you more to work with?
Donna H.
College Point, NY
Anyone else think they taste like poison? lol
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA
Does this taste very artificial?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
What occasion do you funfetti?!