Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting

Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting: Inside label has recipe and tips Kosher

Do you like this frosting?
Do you buy this primarily for adding to the taste of the cake or to decorate?
Do you like this frosting? (:
Start your review of Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting!
Product Highlights
“Definitely stains your teeth but great when you don't want to go through the hassle of adding food coloring yourself to turn icing a certain shade” in 7 reviews
Batesville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
You can honestly eat this anytime of day for any occasion! It taste amazing for it being vanilla! I wouldn’t change a thing. You could put this on anything like cupcakes, cakes, bagels, or any specialty breads. Best $2 I’ve ever spent!! Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Keene , NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the colors pillsbury came out with ! Red pink blue yellow 🌈!! They all taste amazing & are very affordable! Great price ! I am a repeat user of this product! I am definitely more than satisfied. These are perfect to make cool desserts 🍨 for your kids birthday parties 🎈 or a cheap way to decorate cupcakes for holidays etc ... ! The kids love the colors & taste! As does mommy & Daddy 😊💛 #kidApproved
Organic, Low Carb
Warwick, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting tastes good and kids love it. The nice bright colors and sprinkles add a nice twist. I keep frosting on hand in my pantry for when my grandchildren come over and we make a snack.. #influencer Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting
Noxapater, MS
The sprinkles are very simple in packaging & small enough to place on a batch of cupcakes or cake. The iceing is very smooth to apply & it does very well on warm cakes. Super sweet which I do not personality like very much. They do have different colors of iceing which is very good for me.
Charlestown, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
I used this for my daughters birthday cake last year. The color is so vivid and pretty, the taste is amazing, and the price is great. Only downfall is it stains your teeth but as long as you aren't trying to have pearly whites after eating it its a great product.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nope. This is just overly sweet frosting with extra color and sprinkles. It is also expensive for added sprinkles to your frosting. I would get it again. I didn't like it at all. I prefer Betty Crocker rainbow chip, taht has actual flavor.
California
You should buy this item because it is delicous! It perfect to frost your cupcakes.Also, I like because when I make cupcakes and I want sprinkles with them on top the package alredy has sprinkles if you wanted any.
Organic
Aurora, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely our go-to when we are baking cupcakes! It’s so soft and creamy! The flavor is great and the sprinkles are such a fun “cherry on top!” We will definitely keep buying this! Such a great price!
Low Carb
This is my kids, and husbands FAVORITE icing. They all request this anytime I bake a cake! Im not personally a big icing person so I always let them choose and this Funfetti (blue is color of choice) icing is ALWAYS the one! My husband would even eat any leftover out of the container if he could! It is always stocked in our house and the price cant be beat either! Great product.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I love this vanilla colored frosting, it's decorative and I used it when I made cupcake cones for my God sisters birthday party. Blue is her favorite party so ofc she enjoyed it, because it matched her theme! All the kids loved it. Nice enhanced flavor. Highly recommend..it also comes with sprinkles.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...