BY PILLSBURY #2 in Frosting

Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting: Inside label has recipe and tips Kosher see more...

• I have been wanting to try confetti icing on cake so badly5 Answers
  • Did you know if you put the already made icing in a bowl and use ...12 Answers
  • This looks so good! I've never seen it around tho, where can I ge...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Definitely stains your teeth but great when you don't want to go through the hassle of adding food coloring yourself to turn icing a certain shade" in 7 reviews
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Funfetti has always been my all-time favorite frosting!  It is seriously perfect for any occasion...birthday cake, random weekend cake, holiday cake...literally anything.  I love that it is available almost anywhere, from a grocery store to Target.  It's delicious and cute!  And the Aqua Blue is such a unique color! would recommend.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I prefer to make my own frosting, but when I need something quick Pillsbury frostings are a great alternative. They spread easily and have a good flavor. Some frosting is too sweet, but I feel like this one is just right. The color is good and the added sprinkles are a fun addition with vibrant color. I would recommend.
K ūüíč.
I love this vanilla colored frosting, it's decorative and I used it when I made cupcake cones for my God sisters birthday party. Blue is her favorite party so ofc she enjoyed it, because it matched her theme! All the kids loved it. Nice enhanced flavor. Highly recommend..it also comes with sprinkles.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
This is the only brand of frosting I buy. It tastes great and everyone always thinks that I make my own frosting with this. The one thing I don’t like about this, is that it has Dye in it. And I am allergic to certain dyes and I hear it’s not great for you anyways.
Crystal G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
It isn't just the little one in our home that love this frosting... (:
I'll occasionally make a cake out of it too. It tastes great and they're fun. We buy this often.
Ana S.
West Lafayette, IN
This is very good in terms of color and quality and I really like it because you can control the sprinkles and it's a really fun color The only problem I have is that the frosting is a bit too sweet but I mean who can't get enough of sugar so.... ;)
Kaitlin F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nope. This is just overly sweet frosting with extra color and sprinkles. It is also expensive for added sprinkles to your frosting. I would get it again. I didn't like it at all. I prefer Betty Crocker rainbow chip, taht has actual flavor.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I used this my my sons 2nd birthday cake. It's got a great strong color by be warned it will turn your hands and mouth blue. And I mean BLUE took a day or 2 to go away.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Mandy E.
This is my kids, and husbands FAVORITE icing. They all request this anytime I bake a cake! Im not personally a big icing person so I always let them choose and this Funfetti (blue is color of choice) icing is ALWAYS the one! My husband would even eat any leftover out of the container if he could! It is always stocked in our house and the price cant be beat either! Great product.
Shonda K.
Has anyone tried these with brownies instead of cake? I'm thinking about giving these a try but don't know if I should just do the traditional cupcake with this.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know if you put the already made icing in a bowl and use electric mixer, it fluffs the icing and makes it creamier and fluffy. Also gives you more to work with?
Donna H.
College Point, NY
Anyone else think they taste like poison? lol
Kristin R.
Warminster, PA
Does this taste very artificial?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
What occasion do you funfetti?!