Pillsbury Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwiches

Pillsbury™ Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwiches.
Eggs, cheese sauce, ham, peppers & onions in a buttermilk biscuit.
Made with Grands®! biscuits.
New! microwavable.
2 sandwiches.

How many calories?
Can someone tell me, is it good?
Start your review of Pillsbury Ham & Veggies Biscuit Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Krystal  V.
Fort Knox, KY
So easy and quick for a rush morning , it’s so good and also have many different ones with sausage , bacon and many more
Kathryn M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Very yummy and easy to make. A quick breakfast for someone leaving for work or a busy mom/dad. Affordable and worth the money spent. I have these occasionally, I am not a big breakfast eater. Recommended to anyone who needs a quick and flavorful breakfast.
Amy  P.
Bradenton, FL
Pillsbury Braend veggie and ham biscuit sandwiches are very delicious and cook quickly
Priyanka S.
Shakopee, MN
This taste like raw egg even after cooking properly, will never suggest this product to anyone. I felt like throwing up after first bite. I am not a big Ham fan either so this is big no gor me. Will try some other breakfast sandwich than this.
member-42cc0
I love this for breakfast when I’m running late. It is quick and easy to make and can take it with me on the go! It taste very good!
Tyisha S.
Port Jervis, NY
They were just ok. I'm not usually a fan of ham in the morning, but these looked good and I wanted to try them. They had a weird taste to me. It just didn't taste like it went well together, unfortunately. I wound up giving them away to my mother who actually liked them.
Meagan W.
Comstock Park, MI
1,384 reviews
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this brand product
Alexys L.
Clarkston, MI
Delicious, easy, and so fast for weekday morning breakfasts. You can’t go wrong with popping these in the toaster oven or even microwave!
MARY B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good for breakfast or anytime of day, great for the kids , great price great value , awesome freshness. Will recommend
Walid Y.
Westminster, CA
Taste good my kids love to eat it in their breakfast . Easy to cook . It taste delicious and good I have kids in different ages and they all love to eat it in breakfast and dinner too it tasty yummy