Pillsbury

Pillsbury Halloween Funfettti...
210 Reviews
5 / 5
This I I g is perfect addition to the Halloween funfetti cake mix. The candy eyeballs are a great added touch. Perfect for Halloween parties. It has a good taste. Not overly sickening sweet like sone icings.
5 / 5
Fun & festive vanilla frosting. Tastes super sweet & consistency is smooth. I love pairing it with the Halloween cake & ice cream! Glad that it's accidentally vegan too :)
5 / 5
I bought [product:pillsbury-halloween-funfettti-frosting-vanilla] last Halloween for cupcakes I made and they turned out perfect. The sprinkles were a finishing touch!
5 / 5
I just used this frosting for a cake for Halloween. The little fundetti designs are the cutest. It taste amazing. The kids really enjoyed separately placing each little sprinkle on the cake. It turned out beautiful. And it was a fun family thing we could all do together.
5 / 5
This frosting is nice and creamy and orange for Halloween. I like that the funfetti frostings come with sprinkles. It makes it so festive! Buy this product all the time. Always on sale in the grocery store too.
5 / 5
Halloween favorite! Who doesn’t love funfetti. Its sweet and delicious and decently priced! Very easy to make too! Cannot go wrong. Very satisfied! Get it at Walmart or H‑E‑B usually! Deeeeeeelicious!
5 / 5
My absolute favorite icing to use on cakes. It is always delicious and my little one loves the sprinkles.
5 / 5
I love this Funfettti frosting with a passion! Who needs a cake or even any dessert at all when you have this amazingly delicious icing or frosting with you! I eat this plain straight out of the can and I especially enjoy eating the funfetti it comes with.
5 / 5
Great product great price great taste I love it definitely keep buying this brand product
5 / 5
I love that pillsbury thinks of all kinds of fun products for the holidays! Fun fetti is a great name for their icing brands because it’s fun for adults and kids! I love the colors and sprinkles! Plus the taste is amazing! Love pillsbury!