BY PILLSBURY #1 in Frosting

Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What's your favorite type of Halloween food, candy, or dessert? P...7 Answers
  • Will you be using this frosting for Halloween? 😋1 Answers
  • Do they sell all year long?1 Answers
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this Smucker's Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz at Wal-Mart. I'm pleased how delicious and creamy this frosting is! It truly tastes just like plain vanilla frosting, even though it is orange in color. It's so much fun with the matching Halloween sprinkles included. I really love the little bat and pumpkin shapes! A nice variety of colors with the sprinkles, including black, brown orange and white. I really enjoyed decorating this Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake with my kids.
Gissel G.
MIAMI, FL
I bought this frosting from Walmart and, OH. MY. GOD! Soo good! It is vanilla flavored and orange colored and comes with sprinkles. It's delicious on cupcakes (I've done chocolate and birthday cake cupcakes) and they look great on the table for Halloween parties, especially if there are kids around - they love it! The flavor isn't too overpowering and the texture is perfect. Easy to use. As soon as you see them, you will think Halloween! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone making Halloween treats or even if you just need orange frosting. 5/5.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of my favorite traditions ever since I was a little girl my Dad and I would bake cookies an decorate them an now that I'm grown an have children of my own I have carried on this #HALLOWIN traditions it's such a special time to me an my children we have so much fun an it's all due to this great tasting easy to use frosting it is well worth the 3 dollars it's not just frosting to my family it's time memories and traditions I recommend all parents buy this an make memories not just desserts
Rebecca M.
Huntington Beach
Halloween I'd my favorite holiday. What really gets me excited for the month of October and the holiday is looking forward to all the sweets. Not just candy but all the baked goods too. It's the one time of year I go all out... For the whole month. My baked goods wouldn't be complete without this delicious festive frosting. I highly recommend it's a crowd pleaser and the perfect topping to take your sweets to the next level. Pillsbury Halloween Funfettti Frosting Vanilla
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this Halloween icing to make spooky cup cakes during Halloween. I usually ad in some candied worms for a uber spooky treat. The icing is nice and creamy making it easy to spread in small portions and the Halloween colored sprinkles top it off nicely. This icing has a good balance of sugar versus some of the other brands that are so sugary that it tastes like syrup which is not good. I usually pick this up at ShopRite during the holidays.
alyssa S.
I love Pillsbury when I'm baking it's always my go to brand.. I have bought this frosting for the last 4 years and me and my son always make a Halloween cake.. we love that it doesn't have a funny taste like other brands.. and the sprinkles are just so cute.. definitely recommend..
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
This combined with the cake that it goes on was always a Halloween staple in the house I grew up in. There is something magical about transforming a cake into a Halloween delight with bright orange vanilla flavored icing and cute little black bat sprinkles and black and orange regular sprinkles. The icing is the normal tasty vanilla flavor you expect from pilsberry and it is extremely easy to work with.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I absolutely love Halloween and fall and everything in between. I’m always baking and making treats so this is the perfect topping for cupcakes, cakes, or cookies. It’s sweet, inexpensive, and has the cutest sprinkles to make a great addition to any Halloween treat!
Jennifer M.
This company is my go to for cute festive frosting! This frosting is perfect for the spooky season and can be a great addition for cupcakes at any party or school event for kids! I would even recommend buying simple white frosting from this company with orange food dye and grabbing some decorative sprinkles if you're on a budget! Did I mention how yummy it is?! Give it a try!💛🎃
Chanel H.
San marcos , TX
One of my favorite things about Halloween, is baking with my kids! Smucker's Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz is great to use on the Halloween sugar cookies we bake. The kids love decorating the cookies and I love that they can decorate them so many ways with just one product! It’s really easy to clean up too and it taste great!
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Foodie Expert
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Do they sell all year long?
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
Will you be using this frosting for Halloween? 😋
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I love to stock up on things at low prices.. If I got this on sale would it be good fro next year?