BY PILLSBURY #4 in Frosting

Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• What's your favorite type of Halloween food, candy, or de...8 Answers
  • Will you be using this frosting for Halloween? 😋1 Answers
  • Do they sell all year long?1 Answers
alice m.
Fieldale
I like this product but i think it needs to be in different colors for halloween.  i love to bake and it is so hard to make black frosting this would be a good product if it came in black with white bones it. Maybe even white with black spiders in it..  aAl thought i would still buy it.
Afton F.
What’s better than funfettti cake with funfettti icing? Halloween funfettti cake! I know it doesn’t taste any different than a normal funfettti cake but it’s just 1000% better because it’s Halloween!!
Tayler M.
woburn
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy this every year around Halloween. My kids love decorating for the holidays and to get to do something like this is extremely fun and creative for them. Super affordable too.
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
This product is so yummy and easy to use! I purchased it in the Halloween section at target for the first time to make cupcakes. The color is so nice and orange and looks better than mixing in food coloring into white frosting! I miss the flavor of homemade frosting though which is why I rated it 4 and not 5.
Melanie K.
York , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It cost less than $2, can be found at pretty much any store and kids love it! Is it the best frosting ever? Well no. Is it good for only $2? Sure is! We’re using this for sugar cookie decorating this year! My kids can’t wait!
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
This is so good I love to just eat it as is and I love the flavor it has .. such a good taste I love it I use this every year it is a good value and not every pricey and I was overall very happy I would recommend
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This reminds me of classroom Halloween parties growing up and I absolutely love it. Goes great with chocolate cupcakes. We would also use green food coloring to make a swirl effect. I would definitely recommend.
Holly S.
I love getting this frosting every year. The season verso as always just seemed better to me especially as a kid. My mom would get these every year and I try to do the same now. Super yummy and very fun
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Normally I love making my own frosting but this stuff is so convenient! It has such a great taste, I love the vanilla, and it’s nice to not have to mess with making the frosting or making the colors. The price is affordable.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I purchased this Smucker's Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz at Wal-Mart. I'm pleased how delicious and creamy this frosting is! It truly tastes just like plain vanilla frosting, even though it is orange in color. It's so much fun with the matching Halloween sprinkles included. I really love the little bat and pumpkin shapes! A nice variety of colors with the sprinkles, including black, brown orange and white. I really enjoyed decorating this Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Cake with my kids.
Dalisha T.
Goldsboro, NC
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
Do they sell all year long?
Crystal G.
Will you be using this frosting for Halloween? 😋
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
I love to stock up on things at low prices.. If I got this on sale would it be good fro next year?