Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Reyna C.Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Brittany M.Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Shana S.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti® Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size.
With candy coated chips.
Per 1/20 package. 110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 4% DV. 70mg sodium, 3% DV. 16g sugars.
See nutrition facts for prepared product information. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Super moist and great with ice cream A++" in 1 review
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
These brownies are so much fun to bake. This really gets you in the Halloween mood. I love making them for parties but also for a night in watching my favorite horror movies. They’re gooey and chocolatey and so good! I definitely recommend this!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely my favorite Halloween snack! I love this brownie mix! I love the halloween sprinkles and flavor. I would absolutely recommend this to others. It’s a fun way to celebrate Halloween, and not a scary one! :)
Katya R.
Oxnard, CA
Making brownies are the best especially in the fall season it gets you in the mood for halloween and what's better than making brownies. There easy to make and to buy you can find these product at any local store where they sell food. I recommend it because it's so delicious it gets you ready for the halloween spirit plus I love these brownies it gets me in the mood to watch scary movies
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Foodie Expert
These brownies were super moist and tasted great by themselves and with icing on them. I even ate them with a little ice cream, which somehow made it even better! They were really easy to prepare and very easy to bake! It's a really good treat that won't disappoint!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
Brownies can never go wrong! Especially Halloween themed with sprinkles! It is chocolately and delicious. It is affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Halloween or has kids!! Yum yum yum!
Brittany M.
Foodie Expert
I use these to make my Halloween brownies for my spiders as a treat!! I put them in small bags and hand them out to the kids as they come by. It is a hit at mt kids school parties as well
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
These brownies are magical. I love them. It's perfect for decorating with all Halloween little details and it's super soft and moist. It is perfect for any occasion honestly.
Kelly B.
Peculiar, MO
Best brownies!
I LOVE making brownies for people! Pillsbury does not disappoint with this adorable Halloween mix. Brownies have so much rich chocolate flavor and I also like to throw in some Halloween candy in the mix!
Noelle S.
Love this! Such a fun family activity especially for the little ones. Very tasty and a great alternative to a bunch of candy. While the kids go out to tick or treat I make treats! Would buy again! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Heather J.
Ventnor City, NJ
Foodie Expert
These brownies are delicious and they are so cute for Halloween 👻. They are also a good price and they don't last a long time in my house because they are so good
Kennedy E.
Cleveland, OH
Are they good I never tried them
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is there any reason you might NOT recommend Pillsbury sugar free chocolate fudge brownie mix?
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Dies thus product taste different than its non sugar free counterpart? Can you tell its sugar free?
Selena G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Are these good? I know most pillsbury product at good