Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Shana S.Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Brittany M.Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size uploaded by Reyna C.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Halloween Funfetti® Premium Brownie Mix 13 x 9 Pan Size.
With candy coated chips.
Per 1/20 package. 110 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 4% DV. 70mg sodium, 3% DV. 16g sugars.
See nutrition facts for prepared product information. see more...

• "Super moist and great with ice cream A++" in 1 review
Brooke M.
Fairmount Cty, PA
These brownies were super moist and tasted great by themselves and with icing on them. I even ate them with a little ice cream, which somehow made it even better! They were really easy to prepare and very easy to bake! It's a really good treat that won't disappoint!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
These brownies are so much fun to bake. This really gets you in the Halloween mood. I love making them for parties but also for a night in watching my favorite horror movies. They’re gooey and chocolatey and so good! I definitely recommend this!
Jessica C.
These brownies are so good! I make them every Halloween. I love that Pillsbury had brownies for every holiday. They are perfect for Halloween parties or just to make for yourself or your family. They are not too expensive either! 🎃
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I make these every year for the kids. Love the real chocolate flavor. Love the added touch of Halloween candies on top. Kids love seeing these every year right before they go out for trick or treating. Not expensive and easy to find.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Brownies can never go wrong! Especially Halloween themed with sprinkles! It is chocolately and delicious. It is affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who loves Halloween or has kids!! Yum yum yum!
Brittany M.
I use these to make my Halloween brownies for my spiders as a treat!! I put them in small bags and hand them out to the kids as they come by. It is a hit at mt kids school parties as well
abby k.
Westford, VT
I LOVE all Pillsbury products, however their Halloween products are by far my favorite. They have super cute sprinkles and are so quick and easy. Also all Pillsbury items are super tasty. I can not say enough good things about their products.
Katya R.
Oxnard, CA
Making brownies are the best especially in the fall season it gets you in the mood for halloween and what's better than making brownies. There easy to make and to buy you can find these product at any local store where they sell food. I recommend it because it's so delicious it gets you ready for the halloween spirit plus I love these brownies it gets me in the mood to watch scary movies
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Definitely my favorite Halloween snack! I love this brownie mix! I love the halloween sprinkles and flavor. I would absolutely recommend this to others. It’s a fun way to celebrate Halloween, and not a scary one! :)
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
These brownies are magical. I love them. It's perfect for decorating with all Halloween little details and it's super soft and moist. It is perfect for any occasion honestly.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Dies thus product taste different than its non sugar free counterpart? Can you tell its sugar free?
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is there any reason you might NOT recommend Pillsbury sugar free chocolate fudge brownie mix?
Kennedy E.
Cleveland, OH
Are they good I never tried them
Selena G.
Are these good? I know most pillsbury product at good

Walmart