Pillsbury Grands!™ Limited Edition Apple Cinnamon Rolls & Icing 5 ct Can

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Grands!™ Limited Edition Apple Cinnamon Rolls & Icing 5 ct Can!
Walker, LA
I bought some once. I think they’re kind of a seasonal thing I don’t see them around much. Unless I’m just not looking or finding it at the right store. But oh my God these are amazing. If you find them by them I promise you you will love them.
Elk Grove, CA
Fir busy mom this really helps a lot. Almost done all you gotta do is put it on cooking sheet and let the oven do it thing. They taste so good. Just like fresh ones
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,057 reviews
These are my families favorite cinnamon rolls . We love them these r huge, taste so yummy and taste so good. They r not pricey but are by far the best in the grocery
Ironwood, MI
Purchased at: Target
Oh my god these need to be brought back as a permanent item. The subtle apple flavor made them so incredible. I stocked up while I could find them in the fall. Now that I wrote this review I’m craving them soo bad. Seriously, buy them if you can find them.
El Paso, TX
The Pills hey Grands Limoted Editio. Apple Cinnamon Rolls and King 5 Ct Can is delicious this is great to have with breakfast the taste the smell when you put them in the oven is just the best taste and smell I highly recommend them,
winter garden
Kids love that , the taste is incomparable with other brands, to be honest it’s the best option that I had tried , easy cook, fresh mixture, I can not leave to buy it. Always in my freezer
Ossining, NY
Apple Cinnamon rolls are a great and easy weekend breakfast! They're great for a late breakfast and hold you over until your lunch! They have a great taste and are easy to bake!
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have not tried the apple cinnamon ones yet but the regular and the orange are fabulous! These cinnamon rolls are large and puff up nicely when baked. The frosting comes in a squeezable packet which makes for easy application. The regular has 8 in a tube while the flavored kinds have a few less.
New Prt Rchy, FL
FIVE STARS!!! Why would they ever make this a limited edition. These are so delicious. I actually prefer them for dessert instead of breakfast (like I do with the normal cinnamon grands). Pillsbury hit it out of the park with this one, I hope they decide to keep them around!
Harrisburg, PA
Who doesn't love fresh baked cinnamon rolls, especially when they are so easy! I am definitely a repeat customer. These are one of my favorites for Christmas morning and the apple adds the perfect amount of balance to these goodies! I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?