Pillsbury Grands!® Southern Style Biscuits 20 ct Bag uploaded by Krista L.

BY PILLSBURY

With Grands! Frozen Biscuits, you can bake just what you need, and pop the rest back in the freezer. Cooking convenience at its best! see more...

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
If I could give this more stars I would! These biscuits are so soft and bake to perfection every time! They taste homemade but are so quick and easy for a fast breakfast. From a great brand and affordable. I will always buy these!
Ashaki B.
I remember when I used to eat Pillsbury biscuits when I was younger, they were so good it was like a routine for me to eat them in the morning. I was literally addicted, because what better way than to starting your day off with a buttery melt in you mouth biscuit and a slab of jelly.
Megan W.
Jefferson Cty, MO
I love these frozen biscuits. It's easy to make as many as I need and I think they taste better than the biscuits in a can. These are perfect to bake up on a busy morning for an egg sandwich or delicious to eat with sausage gravy.
amber r.
Pontiac, MI
This product is so versatile, you can use it in a million different ways. I know that if I always have a few cans on hand thst I can make up a great meal. I either consult pro chef google or I just wing it and discover my own culinary master piece!
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
MMMM Mmm.. These biscuits are delicious. They're a great shortcut to any home cooked meal when you're running short on time. The recipe isn't necessarily better than what you'd make at home, but its a lot easier!
Sharon H.
Fort Worth, TX
I like these! I love Pillsbury Brand to have them available in value pack is great. I can bake as much as I need. I used them for breakfast and dinner. Makes a wonderful breakfast sandwich'
melissa.d.gardner.7
Searcy, AR
Really like these and this brand just cook how many you need oh so yummy for breakfast and price is good and reasonable .
ashley E.
Good to make in the morning for breakfast pillsbury is a good brand to but from
Ashaki B.
Are they now selling these in a bag or have they been doing this for a while now...because I never see these in stores