BY PILLSBURY

With Grands! Frozen Biscuits, you can bake just what you need, and pop the rest back in the freezer. Cooking convenience at its best! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
The Pillsbury Homestyle Biscuits Southern Style are great to keep in your freezer for a quick biscuit fix. We LOVE biscuits in our house - with weekend breakfast, and sometimes with dinner and these don't disappoint. They bake up soft and fluffy and taste great every time.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
I love pillsbury. That is a product that all of my family uses and the frozen biscuits make it much easier on me to cook without wasting product since I'm only cooking dinner for two right now.
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH
THESE ARE GREAT TO MAKE IN A PINCH. THE FLAVOR IS JUST RIGHT WITH THE BUTTER. JUST AS GOOD AS ANY OTHER BISCUIT. SO QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE. PROAOBLY NOT THE HEALTHIEST. tHEY AWERE PRICED RIGHT AT WALMART.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
I love Pillsbury biscuits. This is the only brand of biscuits that we purchase. These are perfect for breakfast. They are soft, fluffy, and very convenient to make.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
The most delicious biscuits. Paying for the name brand is definitely worth if for this product. Pillsbury makes the best baked good!
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Oh these are delicious. They are so soft and great. They are also really easy to make so it is convenient! I love them!
Christina E.
These biscuits are by far my favorite! I love this company and their products are hard to compare to store brands
Rosa G.
The biscuits have a great taste to them. Just love all of the pillsbury products. They are great to bake with.
Nakita A.
They are really good. They have great flavor and aren't too pricey. I would buy these again.