Pillsbury Grands! Jr Golden Layers Buttermilk Flaky Biscuits - 5 CT uploaded by Kaitlin K.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Layers® Buttermilk Flaky Biscuits.
Natural & artificial butter milk flavor.
Layer after layer of flavor.
5 flaky biscuits.
Net wt 6oz (170g). see more...

• Is anyone else going through the list and getting more an...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Cannot go wrong with pillsbury." in 1 review
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
These are my favorite! Omg they taste like heaven. Lol. Not pricey at all. Cost about $2. I'm not sure what the ingredients are I usually get mines for Schnucks. I will recommend these to anyone who loves biscuits.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
These are great! Any time I make breakfast I always make sure we have these. It just completes the meal and helps make sure everyone gets full and has a good rest of their day. Highly recommend. :) thanks!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Pillsbury has the best biscuits out there. Very affordable and easy to make. Very moist and delicious. I absolutely love these biscuits. I buy them all the time. I highly recommend everyone get this.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Pillsbury Grands! I bake these almost every weekend for a big breakfast. So fluffy, buttery, and delicious! The five count is the perfect serving size for me since it's just me and my boyfriend!
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Easy to make, perfect for everyday dinners, I love to make these when family comes over. I also use this to make my pepperoni rolls during family events. Cheap and super easy to make, with a delicious taste. I will continue using this!
Taylor W.
LOVE the biscuits pillsbury has! I am never disappointments with the outcome and taste of any of them. I love to add these as a tiny side to my dinners and everyone loves them! So fluffy and flaky they are amazing!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
These are so good!! I make them to eat with biscuits and gravy for breakfast and my boyfriend loves it. You can usually find coupons for these in the newspaper so it's worth buying
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
These are decent. They taste fantastic. They're super fluffy and cook perfectly and easily. However, I definitely notice that it leaves a gross butter film on the roof of my mouth every time I eat them.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
These are my favorite biscuits. I used to buy the 8 pack but found these in my local grocer and have been buying them ever since. The amount of biscuits keeps me from overeating. The recipe is the exact same and there is no variation in taste. This is a really good option if you are home alone or with your significant other.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
These are amazing! More like heaven in a package! I love the small package because if I buy the standard size I would literally eat them all by myself! These biscuits literally melt in your mouth. I've eaten them for breakfast lunch and dinner!
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
Is anyone else going through the list and getting more and more hungry?😓