Pillsbury Grands!® Jr Golden Layers® Butter Tastin'® Biscuits 5 ct. Can uploaded by Teran F.

BY PILLSBURY #7 in Frozen Bread & Dough

Junior size. Big on flaky layers. see more...

Kayla H.
I love these! My hubby uses them for all sorts of things. He makes something like a large hot pocket that's filled with lunchmeat and yummies. He uses these for pigs in a blanket. We use them as biscuits to go with our dinner. I use them to create the crust for pizza. The uses for these are so vast, we almost always have it in the house.
Elise E.
Albuquerque, NM
These are a mainstay of my childhood. The are so easy to make and taste a lot fresher than premade grocery store rolls. They have a very strong butter taste that is perfectly complimented by some jelly or honey. They are also a little smaller than the typical grands rolls
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
Great stuff. I love these when I want to make a really great and hearty meal. All you have to do is follow the instructions on the tube, it's really easy and really quick!
Hayley K.
Vancouver, WA
So yummy! You can eat them plain, stuff them, put toppings on them or even use them to make crust for mini quiches. Everybody loves these. Try stuffing them with a little shredded cheddar cheese and diced green onion.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
The best thing about these is that they are very versatile. We eat them plain, but we also have a bunch of recipes we use them with. They are do good warm. I love how buttery they taste. The commercials are real: we fight over them at our house.
Carrington B.
Clarkston, GA
I love these biscuits! Being from the south, when it comes to breakfast biscuits are a must! grits, eggs, bacon, sausage and flaky warm biscuits to top it off. The fact that they're layered it's easier to give to smaller kids that can't eat much.
Tulsi A.
Richardson, Tx
Pretty good for the quick and easy roll. The only downfall is that it's a bit greasy for me. These are good for breakfast or as dinner rolls. The price was affordable and the quality was pretty good.
carol V.
Gwinn, MI
Love these i like to add more butter or flatten them out and put spagett sauce on it with cheeses and u have made a small pizza good for kids i made them when mine was small
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
These biscuits are so good.Layer upon layer of goodness.With sausage and egg or butter and jam or gravy for dinner...yum..anyway you eat them.My family loves them!!
Teran F.
We eat can biscuits here and there these food and affordable enough for our whole size family in one can it's not to many not to less either just right.