BY PILLSBURY #8 in Frozen Bread & Dough

Angel C.
I really think that these Flakey biscuits are the best.the flavor is wonderful and you can peel the layers one by one,they aren't expensive and you can eat them with jelly or sausage gravy or you can just eat them plain.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
These biscuits are great but I can't shake the made from a can taste. I mean it's this distinct flavor about processed foods that bother me a bit. But it's great incorporated in dishes where tha flavor become mild.
Rachel C.
Simply amazing and addicting. The butter taste paired with the flakiness makes this wonderful. If I don't put jelly on these, I like to peel them off in layers and eat them as is. Yum!
Ashley F.
Tallahassee , FL
Have to brag about how much I love these. Pillsbury can do no wrong in my book!! These flaky layers are the best part of my breakfast
Abbey B.
Chesapeake, VA
Yes, yes, yes! 100 x yes! We love the layers and the butter flavor. I don't even have to add jelly or butter. Perfect as is.
Laurie V.
Lake Charles, La
I just love Grands! Especially the flaky layers! They taste great and who has time to make biscuits from scratch?
Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
These are the best tasting canned biscuits! Very quick and easy to make when I can't make homemade biscuits!
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
The Pillsbury Biscuits Golden Layers Flaky Butter Tastin are addictive. You can't eat just one.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I lover the flavor of these. The butter flavor is addicting. I eat them every Sunday morning.