2 colors available

BY PILLSBURY

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Jr Biscuits. Warm, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. see more...

Marietta R.
Marietta R.
Foodie Expert
We like this brand a ton. Very flaky and tasty, and good for anything from biscuits and gravy to doughnuts. We even make mini pizzas with them. The flavor is excellent. Store brand gets close, but it's not the same. I usually but store brand, but for a special occasion, it's Grands.
Kari R.
Kari R.
Madison, CT
I could literally eat an entire canister of these. They are so fluffy and delicious. Who needs other meal courses?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
Best biscuits ever for any meal, but are the best with sausage gravy! Perfection!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Conway, AR
This is a very versatile product. Besides regular biscuits, I like to make chicken and dumplings with them and donuts!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
I love Grands Biscuits and they're pretty versatile! I usually use these to make mini pizzas, but when I do use them for their intended purpose lol, they are so delicious! Next time I buy these I'm making donuts!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I love these! They are so incredibly tasty! A great addition to any meal for sure!
brandi p.
brandi p.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Love waking up to the smell of these in the morning. They are delish! Very affordable as well.
desiree y.
desiree y.
Foodie Expert
I like this biscuit brand. I haven't tried all the fancy recipes I've heard about but I will soon. These hold me down until i can master baking.
Katya B.
Katya B.
Gresham, OR
I use these to make monkey bread with the Pillsbury recipe, always a hit at Thanksgiving!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I love that this product tastes great and is Affordable. It's also easily found and super easy to make. I will continue to buy these as long as they are available
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
What are some good recipes that involve these biscuits?