Pillsbury Grands!® Jr Golden Homestyle® Buttermilk Biscuits uploaded by Jillian M.Pillsbury Grands!® Jr Golden Homestyle® Buttermilk Biscuits uploaded by Amanda C.

BY PILLSBURY

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Jr Biscuits. Warm, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. see more...

Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Pillsbury Grands!® Jr Golden Homestyle® Buttermilk Biscuits are perfect for so many recipes! Whether you want to make biscuits and gravy, little sliders, or my families favorite monkey bread. The quality of the dough is superb and always tastes fresh. With the convenience of being at my local supermarket, these easy to bake biscuits work with my busy schedule.

#InfluensterEats
Amanda C.
Hilton, NY
Love these! I used them to make turkey, sausage, egg and cheese bread in a bunt pan! The taste was good, easy to pop open and rip apart, they also were fluffy. Recipe was easy to make with this, I would make it again.
Marietta R.
Review for: Unbaked Home Style more...
We like this brand a ton. Very flaky and tasty, and good for anything from biscuits and gravy to doughnuts. We even make mini pizzas with them. The flavor is excellent. Store brand gets close, but it's not the same. I usually but store brand, but for a special occasion, it's Grands.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
These are a holiday essential at my house during Thanksgiving or Christmas. Even through out the year. I have made them in my over and when in a pinch the toaster oven. I like how they come out uniformly shaped and golden brown if you watch them. They are flaky and full of flavor.
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
Best things ever, country style was a previous favorite. Last year decided to give these a shot and no regrets here. larger then the country style and flakier . More mouth water and still easier to enjoy if they cool down, the country style has to be reheated to enjoy in my opinion!
Kristin M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Unbaked Home Style more...
Who doesn't like something that is buttermilk? These are so easy to make - take them out of the fridge, put them on a pan, and bake. Great for your own breakfast sandwich or even good the next day with your favorite lunch meat!!!
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
Review for: Unbaked Home Style more...
I love Grands Biscuits and they're pretty versatile! I usually use these to make mini pizzas, but when I do use them for their intended purpose lol, they are so delicious! Next time I buy these I'm making donuts!
Caitlin G.
Review for: Unbaked Home Style more...
I looove these. Of course, all pills bury brand biscuits are good. They're great for biscuits and gravy, breakfast sandwiches, or just to have as a regular biscuit with a meal.
Karen K.
Monroe, NJ
Review for: Unbaked Home Style more...
Got to love the homestyle buttermilk buscuits! Great tasting and super easy to make. You can even through in some eggs and cheese and turn it into a nice sandwich.
Stacy S.
I love that this product tastes great and is Affordable. It's also easily found and super easy to make. I will continue to buy these as long as they are available
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What are some good recipes that involve these biscuits?