Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Southern Style Big Biscuits - 8 CT uploaded by Desiree C.Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Southern Style Big Biscuits - 8 CT uploaded by Tami M.Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Southern Style Big Biscuits - 8 CT uploaded by MzPretty P.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands®! Homestyle Southern Style Big Biscuits.
America's #1 biscuit. see more...

• What are your best tips for using biscuit dough to make o...1 Answers
  • Does southern style mean the flavor?2 Answers
Keshia A.
Bedford , NH
This biscuits are the perfect easy go to for casseroles or even for a nice hot side of biscuit. I can’t recommend it enough. Easy to follow instructions and very flavorful
Lizzie U.
Want flaky biscuits? Don't have enough time to make them from scratch? Perfect brand to solve these problems with. They taste great and area the perfect price. Absolute buy again and again. I love the cinnamon rolls an other biscuit types as well. Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Rolls with Icing 2-12.4 oz. Cans
Criminelle L.
So here's what I love about these: they are SUPER versatile. Sure you can pop the can and make regular ole biscuits but just google recipes with Pillsbury biscuits or hop on Pinterest and browse. Seriously so many great casserole, pastry, and dinner ideas just from this can. I always keep a few in my fridge and when things get a little boring try a new recipe using them.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
My husband is a total biscuit SNOB but these are his favorite! These are so fluffy and buttery. I don't make biscuits often, but when I do I make these! Perfect for making breakfast biscuits or as a side.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I totally just love baking. These are made a lot because I just love them with butter and jelly. I think the cost is a con of it. But nothing compares to them really. I would buy again! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Alexis O.
Trenton, NJ
This biscuits are my favourite of all time!!!!!!!! My mom and I use them often for dinner and for every holidays. They are so soft and are even better with butter. I can not get enough!
Rustalyn R.
Summerville, SC
I love these biscuits! We buy them in the can, and frozen. The frozen taste better, surprisingly, but the canned biscuits are fluffier. I like being able to make only a couple of biscuits from the frozen bag though. It's more convenient for my family.
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
I actually went out and bought more of these biscuits today. They are my family's personal favorite and all we ever get. They are really easy to make and have a very great taste.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
THE BEST! Quick, Easy, and delicious! This is the only brand I use when making chicken and dumplings. Also a great addition to egg and bacon biscuit sandwiches.
Monique M.
My family loves these biscuits they taste great. Only down side is no matter how hard I try by using different cooking temperatures the bottoms burn
Tiffany D.
Cincinnati, OH
Does southern style mean the flavor?
Britney B.
Hot Springs, AR
What are your best tips for using biscuit dough to make other meals or snacks?