BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands®! Homestyle Buttermilk Big Biscuits.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
America's #1 biscuit.
5 big biscuits.
Net wt 10.2 oz (289g). see more...

Micah L.
These are the best! I use them when I make quick chicken and dumplings! I normally cook mine about a minute less than what the package says but that's just my oven. Really great biscuits and super soft and fluffy.
Teri Y.
I just made these this morning!! So yummy and buttery and flakey. I split in half and put eggs and bacon. I might make more later and do mini turkey sandwiches.
johanna c.
Bronx, NY
So good!! You can pop these into the oven for a few minutes and you have amazing biscuits! I love that you can use them as a side for various meals.
Victoria S.
I love making these at home. They're so good with butter right out of the oven. I also use them in the crock pot to make dumplings for stews
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I like this biscuit there just enough for us. I use them to make pizza for the kids too. They taste very good and I recommend them
Bri H.
These biscuits are a fantastic size for ham biscuits or with sausage gravy. They have an excellent flavor and cook up very well.
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Not as good as their flaky layers biscuits but still very tasty. Seem a little dry but with a pat of butter they are delish
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
These are the BEST biscuits out there. I use them to make Biscuits and Gravy in the mornings and they're always a big hit
Katie H.
Marion, OH
I love the taste of these biscuits, however I always have trouble getting them out of the can without destroying them.
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
These are by far the best biscuits on the market!! You can eat them with just about anything, breakfast or dinner!

Walmart