BY PILLSBURY #1 in Frozen Bread & Dough

Pillsbury Grands!® Homestyle Butter Tastin'® Big Biscuits.
Natural & artificial butter flavor.
America #1 biscuit. see more...

Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
I absolutely love these biscuits there so flaky and greet. They’re delicious and really easy to make. They definitely make a meal really come together I will definitely be buying them again because of the great price.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Made some monkey bread with these biscuits and they tasted great. These are the best biscuits for monkey bread or just for regular biscuits. They are soft and flakey and yummy.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
My favorit go to biscuits. For the holidays I always make sure to be the one in charge of the rolls and bread for dinner. Simply because I always like to choose the best ones and not just any simple and generic brand. Pillsbury is the best when it comes to biscuits and they have never disappointed at any dinner.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are so good to add to a meal! They are light and buttery and just all around very tasty! They are also very easy to make! They are fairly inexpensive too which is great. I would definitely recommend these!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I love these Pillsbury biscuits. They are so soft and flaky. Best brand on the market, better than all the rest. I buy mine at Walmart or Krogers and, while not healthy, they are delicious tasting. Absolutely perfect for biscuits and gravy or jelly biscuits.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
The classic Pillsbury biscuits. I use these all the time for cheats in recipes, like of course for biscuits and gravy. But wait--here's my favorite cheat--chicken pot pie but just with a layer of these flaky biscuits on the bottom instead of making a pie out of it! Same taste, a lot easier.

Pros: versatile, easy to use, easy to cook, dat flake dho, yummy

Cons: can be costly
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite biscuits. I make these for the holidays as they are a great appetizer and pair greatly with meals. I love how quick these are to heat up and make. I love how soft and buttery they taste. Pair it with grape jelly, so delicious!
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
That little extra special touch to have with dinner, on top of stew, for breakfast sandwiches, and so-on matter lots! They can make a meal! Pillsbury Grands Homestyle Butter Tastin Big Biscuits are perfect for just that! They are priced great! All you have to do is put them in the oven. The butter taste is amazing!
raven w.
Who does not love biscuits? And really anything made by Pillsbury? AND THEN these are BUTTER biscuits!!!! This is great. You get to beat the can and wait for the pop, throw the raw dough on a cookie sheet, throw it in the oven for a few minutes, and then enjoy!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Yumm, These biscuits are delicious. Pilsbury biscuits are always my favorite brand. I used these to make chicken and dumplings and they turned out amazing! I believe these are a bit more expensive than some other brands at the supermarket, but I do believe that this brand is a higher quality than others and it's still pretty affordable!
Sophie P.
Dawlish
How do these work? Do you just put them in the oven?
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
Which is you favorite honey butter or regular butter?