Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing 5 ct Can

BY PILLSBURY

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love making them! They are great. I have been known to make them more around the Holiday seasons because they are just in general fun to have in the morning. I love the taste of them! I would recommend them! I will continue to buy them! They taste so good.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are one of my husbands favorite breakfast treats. They are so easy to make and we always have some in the fridge when we are looking for a sweeter breakfast and don't want to spend too much time making breakfast. They always taste great and are so easy to put together.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
We usually always have a can of these in our fridge at all times, my kids love to have cinnamon rolls on the weekends and I like the Cinnabon icing at home. I also love putting these in the waffle iron!
Sheronda W.
PillsBury Cinnamon Rolls are the best in the grocery store today. My son requests them all the time when we are shopping. Pillsbury has some great tasting products on the market.
Jenn C.
When they advertise Cinnabon on the package, they are setting the bar pretty high. Unfortunately, these do not live up to my expectations. they have a low rise and the frosting is cloyingly sweet.
Shyanne G.
SO YUMMY !!! So glad they did the calab. with Cinnabon !!! Sometimes I even put them in my waffle iron and make waffles and replace syrup with the icing !!! YOU HAVE TO TRY !
Kristen E.
Schoolcraft , MI
My mouth is watering just looking at the image. These are the best breakfast treat! Not the healthiest breakfast option, but it is definitely one of my favorite breakfast treats!
Skye S.
Beaumont, MS
These are really tasty and perfect for Saturday and Sunday mornings when you are trying to get ready for church and running around chasing the kids!
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Great to have for breakfast or anytime at all for that matter :) They are soft & very sweet. Just enough frosting to not over power the cinnamon.
Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
I love these with the Cinnabon cream cheese icing! They never include as much Icing as I want though it should come with a little bit more.