Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Layers Original Reduced Fat Biscuits 8 ct Can uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PILLSBURY

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Flaky Layers Original Reduced Fat Biscuits. Big, fluffy, and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. see more...

Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Layers Original Reduced Fat Biscuits 8 ct Can
  • "These are really good to use for biscuits and gravy and any other breakfast type meal " in 1 review
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Ughhh yessss take me to your flaky layer heaven. These are just so good, but they need to add more to the package. I could eat them all because I love anything related to bread, but these cook super easily and are always consistently delicious.
Alyssa S.
These biscuits taste okay, a little on the sweet side So what it lacks in fat, makes up for in added sugar. And they aren't easily available at all supermarkets either. I like the original better.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I love these biscuits! I usually find biscuits to be dry and flavorless. But these biscuits? Pure flaky deliciousness. I have used the recipe that has been floating around Facebook to make a biscuits and gravy bake. SO GOOD.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I love how these biscuits are big and flaky. They have an awesome taste. I always use this product with a lot of my meals that I make. I also love that I can find coupons to use on this product. You cant tell that they are reduce fat they taste the same to me.
Chelsea T.
always stock up when they go on sale because they are great to have for breakfast, soups, and sometimes add cinnamon and sugar and have a dessert with fruit
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I love me some biscuits and pillsburry grands are some of my favorites . I do not think I have ever been disappointed by them .
Mallory W.
These are SO good. I have eaten them since I was a kid. They are great for cooking and eating on their own with just butter.
Maria C.
pedricktown, nj
I love that these are reduced fat--every little bit helps! I like to roll them out flat and put pizza toppings on them :-)
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
I love these biscuits. They are the next best thing to homemade. So when I want bisquits I can just pop these in the oven.
Brundha  V.
Blaine, MN
These are not as good as the original style. great option for breakfast.reduced fat makes it better targrting
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
What are some recipes y'all like to use these in ?