Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Layers Original Biscuits 5 ct Can uploaded by Terry g.

BY PILLSBURY

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Flaky Layers Original Biscuits. Big, fluffy, and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. see more...

Haley P.
Kingston, TN
These biscuits are amazing. I’m a huge biscuit lover and there aren’t many biscuits I like... but I am In LOVE with this brand of biscuits. Cook em’ and put some butter on em’ and it’s perfect for me. Also sometimes I would add a strawberry jam
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m a huge fan of these biscuits and I love to get these and make breakfast sandwiches with them on the weekends. These biscuits and flaky and buttery and overall delicious.
Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
These are so good and easy to make! I love the layers and they're perfectly flaky. I also like to use them for many different things other than just biscuits. I've used them for monkey bread, and rolled them in cinnamon sugar for a sweet treat.
Katie P.
Okabena, MN
These are the biscuits that my mom would often use for making biscuits and gravy. Overall, they are acceptable biscuits, but homemade or their crescent rolls are far superior in my opinion. They do have nice flakes, but the flavor is just a little off.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
I used this for baking Money Bread and it was amazing. I love the flakiness of the biscuits and the flavor. I could probably eat an entire can to myself.
Lauren Z.
Bethlehem, PA
These are my go to they are amazing on their own and just as great in the many many recipes that call for them especially chicken and dumplings
Ivette E.
I whish these came in big packages they are perfect for holidays that's when we always have them and everyone enjoys them can never get enough
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
Love these biscuits.never fail to come out so soft and buttery.layers and layers full of flavor!!was so delicious with the chicken pot pie!!
María Gabriela L.
I don't like biscuits a lot, but these aren't bad at all. Are good for breakfast, because are easy to eat. Also I think are healthy.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Weekend breakfast is not complete without these on the table! they taste amazing and you can to so many different recipes with them.

back