BY PILLSBURY

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Flaky Layers Original Biscuits. Big, fluffy, and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. see more...

Ashley R.
Corp Christi, TX
These are so good and easy to make! I love the layers and they're perfectly flaky. I also like to use them for many different things other than just biscuits. I've used them for monkey bread, and rolled them in cinnamon sugar for a sweet treat.
Katie P.
Okabena, MN
These are the biscuits that my mom would often use for making biscuits and gravy. Overall, they are acceptable biscuits, but homemade or their crescent rolls are far superior in my opinion. They do have nice flakes, but the flavor is just a little off.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Foodie Expert
I used this for baking Money Bread and it was amazing. I love the flakiness of the biscuits and the flavor. I could probably eat an entire can to myself.
Ivette E.
Foodie Expert
I whish these came in big packages they are perfect for holidays that's when we always have them and everyone enjoys them can never get enough
Lauren Z.
Bethlehem, PA
These are my go to they are amazing on their own and just as great in the many many recipes that call for them especially chicken and dumplings
María Gabriela L.
Foodie Expert
I don't like biscuits a lot, but these aren't bad at all. Are good for breakfast, because are easy to eat. Also I think are healthy.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
Weekend breakfast is not complete without these on the table! they taste amazing and you can to so many different recipes with them.
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
Flaky food is the best food! These are great to eat with mashed potatoes and chicken! They're still scary to open though
Teri L.
Who can go wrong with Pillsbury biscuits? So soft and delicious and as close to homemade as you can get in a can!!
Yasmine N.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Yaaas! these are life lol, they're sooooo good and flaky layered i can kill 2 whole rolls (like the cans)