BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands®! Flaky Layers Honey Butter Big Biscuits.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
8 big biscuits.
America's #1 biscuit.
Net wt 16.3oz (1lb 0.3 oz) 462g. see more...

• What are some recipes/food i can make WITH these biscuits? I don't ...3 Answers
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
Easy to make and a fun activity for the kids. Very easy to open and fresh as you can get without the trouble of making dough yourself. I purchased it at Target. The honey is a nice touch. I would absolutely recommend.
Hattie H.
Hattie H.
Saint Helens, OR
These are one of the best biscuits Pillsbury has produced yet. I love making these ones for breakfast with sausage gravy. Even better for dinner if they make it that long in my house. Normally my toddler will have all eight eaten by bed time. She can't get enough of these delicious biscuits.
Murquree L.
Murquree L.
Foodie Expert
These biscuits had the right amount of honey and flaky! Super yummy for a morning breakfast especially for sausage and biscuits. I would definitely recommend these!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Coatesville, PA
I recently found these at walmart and they are absolutely amazing. I never heard of them before. I will go to walmart just to buy these rolls.
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
Pillsbury Biscuits a probably the best thing that have every been made. They are so nice and fluffy and buttery and just melt in your mouth as soon as you eat it.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Decatur, GA
Foodie Expert
Oh man, these are amazing! I used to love when my mother made these for a big breakfast! They are so flakey and taste amazing!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
These have got to be the best canned biscuits! These are very easy to make. Directions are very easy. They bake quickly. Great taste and affordable too! My family loves these biscuits! Super soft, flakey and the honey butter tastes so good! We recommend you try this the next time you plan on having biscuits with your meal!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
I love buying these I make biscuit and gravy in the mornings for my family it's the perfect flakiness or great by its self
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Thomasville, NC
Love, love flaky grands biscuits! I love bread anyways! But, i like to peel these apart when I eat. When they have been sitting a couple of days. I will warm them up and eat them with just A-1 sauce. YUM YUM!
Brianna  P.
Brianna P.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I love baking with these! They are so simple and packed with flavor! My favorite is to make them into garlic knots!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
What are some recipes/food i can make WITH these biscuits? I don't want to make them as an item on their own, i want these biscuits to be incorporated into a dish!