BY PILLSBURY

Jessica Z.
Not going to lie I'm so excited they changed the terrifying jack in the box can. Now you just unwrap it and jam a spoon into the seam. Much less scary. I usually get these at Walmart because they're the cheapest there.
Lexi C.
Linden, MI
My all time favorite roll to have at dinner. They taste homemade and bring a smile to everyone's face! I love to use them when I make calzones. They work really well as dough for the pizza because they are buttery and flaky. Highly recommend to others
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These biscuits are phenomenal. My family has been buying them for every major holiday that I can remember. They're flaky and buttery, and a good addition to any meal. I've used Pillsbury biscuits in tons of recipes before, like monkey bread, and it always turns out top notch.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I have been a long time fan of Pillsbury biscuits. Up until recently though since I've began making most baked good from scratch the taste just isn't the same to me. If tastes very artificial although still delicious in my opinion. I just wish I knew their secret for creating those layers. These biscuits make for a quick addition to any meal breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Hailey W.
Carbondale, IL
Grands! are the best biscuits you can get that aren't homemade. I bake myself a sheet of them quite often to keep around the house to snack on. They are quite good for making your own breakfast sandwich as well. They are flaky, buttery, and delicious!
Emily H.
Julian , WV
These biscuits are super good, the price is good, they fluff right up in the oven.. I love to make monkey bread with these biscuits, it definitely meets my expectations when it comes to biscuits
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
I love these! I used to always buy just plain biscuits. But it got spendy, so I started making my own, then we found these. Now I have to get them every now and then. You just can't top them. They're super soft, and buttery, and the layers are fun to peel apart and eat.
Kenya A.
By far best biscuits I have pre bought in a tube. They come out super flakey and taste as if they are homemade. Super easy to make as well and convenient.
Kylar O.
These biscuits will make your mouth water 💦😍
They're so good and buttered and flaky! Very good price for the value as well! You gotta try these !
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
These are the biscuits we use for biscuits and gravy and they are so soft and delicious. The kids love them and they are so easy to make.