BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands®! Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
America's # 1 biscuit.
8 big biscuits.
Net wt 16.3oz (1lb 0.3oz) 462g. see more...

Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Big Buttermilk Biscuits - 8 CT
  • "I love these because there's so many recipes you can try with them!" in 1 review
kadi s.
Foodie Expert
I love these biscuits more than any other bake at home ones. For instance they have soft and flaky layers, thin to peel which the overall experience and taste is to die for & they complete any dish and I mean ANY
kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
I love these biscuits. They are soft and have great flavor. I like to eat them plain or i use them for biscuits and gravy, pizza balls,.....and lots more. I recommend 'em.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
These things are magical!! When you bake them they become so flaky. The layers are literally discernible and you can even peel them apart. They are heavenly. They are competitively priced and great quality. Very quick and easy to make as well.
Lorena M.
Doral , FL
Foodie Expert
Amazing is this bread l love is soft and delicious 100% , lo único que no me gusta q vienen mucho y yo sola no me como 8 solo me como tres y los otro no sé qué hace pero son perfectos....
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love these biscuits!! Sometimes you get them for a $1 at Walmart or Publix. We love having biscuits and gravy for dinner! These taste like homemade biscuits and are very flaky. We had biscuits & gravy, sausage and fried chicken in this picture for breakfast this morning! Crazy good! I would recommend these biscuits
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I'm probably one of the few people that don't like these lol. First off you won't enjoy these if you're a fan of true fluffy soft biscuits - the flaky, layer version of this is off putting and just completely throws your appetite off since you are expecting and wanting a different texture.
Secondly as with all the other Pillsbury bread in a can products (like the homestyle biscuits or crescent rolls) I find it strangely bitter tasting. Even if I serve it covered in a gravy or chicken and dumpling style the bitterness is still strongly pronounced in the after taste.
They are reasonably cheap and quick to make though and a lot faster clean up than doing biscuits from scratch.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
These are SOOOOOO delicious! I love the peel apart aspect of these biscuits. They also have a wonderful taste. I am sure they probably not super healthy, but I don't know a whole lot of people who look for the health factor when eating a biscuit. They are super quick and easy to make. I would totally recommend them!
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Pillsbury Grands-Flaky Layers Buttermilk biscuits are quick and easy to fix. They really do taste like homemade and work well in recipes; biscuits and gravy, hamburger turnovers, pigs in a blanket...Very affordable.
Marilyn M.
West Covina, CA
These are delicious and versatile; you can use these in different manners. But the best part is that they are so easy to make, which is perfect for when you don't have much time or energy to make biscuits from scratch.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
Foodie Expert
Obviously homemade is best. But when time is of the essence, these are great. I love peeling the layers apart and you can make different items with these biscuits.