BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands®! Flaky Layers Buttermilk Biscuits.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
America's # 1 biscuit.
8 big biscuits.
Net wt 16.3oz (1lb 0.3oz) 462g. see more...

Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Big Buttermilk Biscuits - 8 CT
  • "I love these because there's so many recipes you can try with them!" in 1 review
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Slaton, TX
These are SOOOOOO delicious! I love the peel apart aspect of these biscuits. They also have a wonderful taste. I am sure they probably not super healthy, but I don't know a whole lot of people who look for the health factor when eating a biscuit. They are super quick and easy to make. I would totally recommend them!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Pillsbury Grands-Flaky Layers Buttermilk biscuits are quick and easy to fix. They really do taste like homemade and work well in recipes; biscuits and gravy, hamburger turnovers, pigs in a blanket...Very affordable.
Blair C.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love these biscuits!! Sometimes you get them for a $1 at Walmart or Publix. We love having biscuits and gravy for dinner! These taste like homemade biscuits and are very flaky. We had biscuits & gravy, sausage and fried chicken in this picture for breakfast this morning! Crazy good! I would recommend these biscuits
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite biscuits! I always have at least 1 can't in the refrigerator! I use them for many different recipes!
rachael d.
rachael d.
Shreveport, LA
I love these because there's so many recipes you can try with them! I love making mini pizzas and monkey bread with these biscuits! best brand of biscuits money can buy!!
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Love these. Flaky and I love peeling them apart by their layers. Soft and are quick to make.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I grew up on these biscuits there good and now my kids eat them and love them
Misti H.
Misti H.
These take me all the way back to visiting my grandparents in my adolescence. We ate these during the meals and I'd peel the layers and eat them one by one. Love them still today.
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
The Flaky Layers Grands Biscuits are so good. They peel apart and are so soft and yummy. They make great biscuits and gravy for Sunday mornings.
kimmian h.
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
Really like how light and fluffy these turn out to be and I have always been a big fan of buttermilk biscuits so this works out great for my family