Pillsbury Grands! Crescent Rolls Big and Flaky, 8 Ct, 12 oz

From classic crowd-pleasing appetizers to easy everyday favorites, when you cook with Pillsbury Grands Crescents, your options are unlimited.

how much bigger are these than the normal crescent rolls?
I am a huge fan of Pillsbury! Is there a Pillsbury blog or recipe book we can pick up some where?
Start your review of Pillsbury Grands! Crescent Rolls Big and Flaky, 8 Ct, 12 oz!
Columbus, OH
Anytime we have a holiday coming up I pick up a few of these. I’ve made them homemade and these always compare to the fresh versions. They are flexible in what you can use them for. They make good crusts for veggie pizza as well as pigs in a blanket!
My mom used to make this for the whole family when I was a kid during the holidays. The smell was just amazing and the taste was even better. These are the absolute best and are very easy to make! I could eat these forever. Very cheap price too! Strongly recommend!
Hanceville, AL
These are my favorite crescent rolls. I generally get them from Wal-mart. But I have seen them at other stores as well. I buy this product quite frequently to make a breakfast casserole. They are always very soft and they will make your mouth water! I highly recommend this product.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best rolls ever in the whole wide world no other rolls compared to these roll with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these rolls I buy them everytime I cook!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Fresno
these are very yummy . something i like about them is that you can eat them as a side for dinner or you can use them to make other things . they are very versatile and easy to make .
Reading, PA
Pillsbury is my go to product for any type of baking rolls or pastries. The big and flaky crescent rolls are so warm and chewy and will be good for tons of recipes. My favorite foodie/recipe blog is Oh, Bite It and she uses these crescents all the time. You can stuff them with meats, cheeses, and more! You're in for a delicious treat if you buy these. You can get really creative and make endless snacks.
the best for thanksgiving dinner! I look forward to these every year because it's the only time we have them, it makes it special! Super good and super simple to make. Will definitely keep buying these. Everyone loves them
Knoxville, TN
My family absolutely loves these. There are many off-brand ones that are good also, but nothing beats the best. Great for a family meal or for parties. They are great to make pig in a blanket, or other little easy recipes like that. Would highly recommend!
Who doesn't love Pillsbury crescent rolls? They are the perfect addition to any meal and can be used in a variety of recipes. They are great for pigs in the blanket, or make a taco wheel. They are flaky and moist fresh from the oven. The smell of them baking in the oven can draw a hungry crowd.
Gaylord, MI
So great for the holidays! Easy to find at any store, inexpensive and always bake perfect. Fun for the kids to roll. We use them as dinner rolls and then for leftover turkey sandwiches. I always have a pack in the fridge to grab in A pinch.