Pillsbury Grands!® Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing 5 ct Can uploaded by Melissa B.Pillsbury Grands!® Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing 5 ct Can uploaded by Leslie H.

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury makes mornings special with quick place-and-bake cinnamon rolls with Cinnabon Cinnamon. see more...

• Are these too sweet? I've assumed they are too sweet and ...4 Answers
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Pillsbury is a classic for Cinnamon Rolls and just made that title even more solid with the Cinnabon ones. They are so simple to make and always taste homemade. Guilty pleasure status for sure, but once in a while we all need some sweet stuff in our lives.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
My mom hates when I tag along to grocery shop because I always want to buy these! But she's completely different when I end up baking them in the morning while everyone is still sleeping and she loves these. Keeps the house smelling amazing!
Emily R.
Sunnyvale
I love the cinnamon rolls they are so quick to make just pop them into the oven and wait honestly I don't have time anymore to make at home cinnamon rolls so this is the next best option thanks for making my life easier
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Cinnabon and on top of that I love cinnamon buns and wow is that a great combination. If you cook them right they are the softest, most delicious things you could even imagine eating, go and buy these, seriously !
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH
These are amazing! They taste like homemade but they're out of a can! They are high calorie but totally worth it if you ask me! I can never just eat one and they never last more then than an hour in my house
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
Cinnamon rolls are my guilty pleasure. As much as I would love to make them from scratch, my busy life definitely doesn't leave time for this luxury. The pillsbury cinnamon rolls are my lifesaver! They're quick and easy to pop into the oven and are ready in no time. Super yummy and you can choose how much icing you get!
Ariana M.
CHICAGO, IL
I love these, but unfortunately there's something in the icing that causes my boyfriend to have an allergic reaction, and we can't figure out what it is about it. It's a real bummer because I love how these taste - my mom always gets them for Christmas morning!
Bonnietta M.
Fresno, CA
I actually use this product for much more than just cinnamon rolls. They make amazing tea cakes, doughnut, and fritters. I always have at least 4 in my fridge and any time
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
These things are like Heaven on earth. They bring back so many memories. My Mom makes these every Thanksgiving and Christmas morning every year since I was born and even before with my older sister. I'm 26 now :) Love them <3
Kristin B.
These are so good! We make them on Christmas morning and sometimes just because we feel like it, and they're a fun treat. When you open the frosting, it smells a little bit like diabetes, but that's why they taste so good!
Jessica T.
Are these too sweet? I've assumed they are too sweet and doughy