Pillsbury Grands! Cinnabon  Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls - 5 CT

Pillsbury Grands! Cinnabon Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls - 5 CT

BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury Grands!® Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls.
Made with Cinnabon® cinnamon.
5 big flaky cinnamon rolls with icing.
Net wt 17.5 oz (496g). see more...

Pillsbury Grands! Cinnabon  Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls - 5 CT
Pillsbury Grands! Cinnabon Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls - 5 CT
Buy on Walmart
Gema H.
mason,mi
Love making these, last 3 times I have purchased the dough is horrible. The minute I open it, its falling apart. The one today had dough stuck way into the icingPillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls with Icing - 5 CT
Jess B.
Layton, UT
Love this brand to make my cinnamon roll waffles! I get it at smiths and it's perfect size to make my waffles and super easy to make. It has a great flavor and the icing tastes so good and not like watered down sugar.
Gabriela D.
If I could give this a 10 I totally would. This is the best! I loooove these cinnamon roll, they come in this tube and it's so easy to make them, you just have to take them out there and bake them, and then the glacing. Omg they're sooooo good and tasty. I love them and absolutely recommend it!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought the flaky kind on accident and don't get me wrong I love the flaky biscuits but these just tasted like the same recipe with cinnamon and glaze. I was a bit disappointed, but none the less they were really great!!
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've always loved Cinnabon and when Pillsbury incorporated them into their cinnamon rolls, it was a match made in heaven! These are a great, sweet treat for the mornings when you have that sugar craving. One of my favorite treats for breakfast!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
If you are going to buy refrigerated cinnamon rolls of this type you might as well buy this brand because it does stand alone as the great one. Tasty and sinful.
Marilda W.
Ann Arbor, MI
I simply love this brand, you can not get wrong. Everything is delicious and these products are every week on my grocery list!!! Love the coupons!!!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love making these rolls every once in a while as a special treat! They're so easy to make and taste so good fresh out of the oven!
heather m.
buckeye, AZ
These are the greatest rolls ever. They're so great. I don't get them often because I want to be health but they're a treat.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
These are flaky and delicious, they're especially good when they're fresh and warm out of the oven! Absolutely wonderful.