Pillsbury Grands!, Buttermilk, 12 Frozen Biscuits, 25 oz. Bag

Make breakfast grand with the home-baked goodness of Grands! Biscuits. Warm, fluffy and fresh from the oven, every bite will remind you of that home-cooked feeling you love. Our recipe includes No Colors from artificial sources and No High Fructose Corn Syrup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pillsbury Grands!, Buttermilk, 12 Frozen Biscuits, 25 oz. Bag!
When I was pregnant these are my all-time favorite with butter and honey they're so flaky and so buttery the taste is amazing it's a little fattening but oh my god are they amazing I highly recommend it for the holidays or for just a simple craving biscuits are simple affordable and so bad
Gluten Free
Columbia
This is going to be weird but these are the only biscuits I buy from the grocery store. These are better than the ones in the refrigerated section and I do not know why. They are perfect and soft and arent flaky (they are so much more like the home made ones you would find at a restaurant that makes them from scratch) I do not buy anything else.
Canton, OH
These are by far my favorite biscuits! They bake up fluffy and perfectly. I used to make homemade biscuits, but I never will again. They save time, they are super easy to make, and they DELICIOUS! I have recommended them to a lot of people. They are amazing with sausage gravy in the mornings!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
I always recommend these for easy breakfast. I love that I can focus on all of my other cooking for breakfast, while just throwing these in the oven. They are always delicious, and last much longer than if I purchased the refrigerated biscuits.
Organic, No Special Diet
Bristol, TN
There is always a bag of these in our freezer! I love that they come in a resealable bag, so you can bake as many at a time as you need and can easily zip the bag back up to store them. They taste like homemade biscuits!
Buffalo
I regret buying the 12 count instead of 20. I’m not a breakfast person at all but once I smelled these baking I became one. Safe to say I made these everyday until they were gone and not one day did I get sick of them.
Austin, TX
These biscuits are my favorite! Always fresh and so great to cook different ways with. While i love the biscuits themselves, its always fun to think of new ways to incorporate them into new recipes. My all time favorite is breakfast muffins in which you make the biscuit the muffin part and fill with eggs, bacon and any other favorite ingredient you may like with your eggs. Makes for a fun and easy breakfast!
Irvine, CA
These are the best biscuits on the market. The ones in the can are too bready, not flaky. In fact, the croissant and the biscuits are like exactly the same dough. The ones in the bag are real biscuits, not bread. I will go hunt these out and buy them in bulk. I live in fear that they will discontinue them. So go out and buy them. Please.
My family used to eat them all the time. They are easy to bake and are great for breakfast. Although they are delicious, I like the refrigerated Grands Biscuits that are in the can better.
Mc Leansville, NC
These are so good. I find myself wanting to randomly wanting to cook these and slap some jelly on them. Great with any meal anytime of the day. I just wish they were more flaky.