Pillsbury Grands! Butter Tastin' Flaky Layers Big Biscuits - 8 CT uploaded by Madi L.Pillsbury Grands! Butter Tastin' Flaky Layers Big Biscuits - 8 CT uploaded by katie m.

BY PILLSBURY #2 in Frozen Bread & Dough

Pillsbury Grands®! Butter Tastin'® Flaky Layers Big Biscuits.
Natural and artificial butter flavor.
America's #1 biscuit.
8 big biscuits.
Net wt 16.3oz (1lb 0.3oz) 462g. see more...

• Does anyone know any recipes to go along with them?6 Answers
Janet M.
I have been eating these biscuits since I was a kid. I love how homemade these taste and how buttery they are. They’re super easy to make just pop them in the oven and they’re done within 10 minutes. The layering part of this biscuit is probably my most favorite part. I love to take them apart and eat them one by one.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
Whenever I’m too lazy to actually make myself breakfast I will make these. I do enjoy them and they fill me up but by the time I’m done the roof of my mouth had the weirdest film on it. I’ll continue to eat them, but the film pushes me away and away every time.
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these biscuits they taste so yummy. I have bought a few times and my whole family loves them. They have a hint of butter and are extremely flaky. You can find at almost any grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These biscuits come out perfect every time I make them. They taste so good and are so easy to make. Whenever I make these there are never any left over. It’s a great price and the buttery taste is very tasty.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
These are so good to add to a meal! They are light, flaky, buttery and just all around very tasty! They are also very easy to make! They are fairly inexpensive too which is great. I would definitely recommend these!
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
Love these biscuits. Great taste and perfect amount of flakiness. Of course I add extra butter. I've also used these to make mini pizzas and, when flattened and baked that way, they make a perfect crust. I knocked a star because knock off brands are much cheaper and, in my opinion, just as good.
Lulu G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My kids are obsessed with these biscuits! Any time we go to the grocery store, they ask for pilsbury flaky biscuits and cinnamon rolls! So yummy! They're easy to prepare, just follow the instructions on the packaging. :)
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
To be frozen biscuits these are my favorite! I love the layers and peeling off one layer at a time. They’re so fluffy and delicious. Only biscuits I would choose over these is homemade biscuits or Cracker Barrel biscuits
Heaven S.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so yummy! I use these to make biscuits and gravy. The butter tastes soo good in these biscuits. It makes them smell delicious too. These are my go to biscuits :)
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
I love these! They cook so fast and they are super yummy. I thin they take about 10 minutes and are great with some country gravy for breakfast! Biscuits and gravy with #Pillsbury Is amazing!
Rebecca R.
Does anyone know any recipes to go along with them?