Pillsbury Garlic Breadsticks 8 ct. Can

How are these Pillsbury garlic bread sticks? Where can I purchase one of these?
I've never tried these how are thy.
Q eso? Q se ase con eso ?
Start your review of Pillsbury Garlic Breadsticks 8 ct. Can!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Very tasty and easy to prepare, especially when you are in a rush. Goes great with almost everything. I would recommend this. Value is good for the quantity you receive. I would definitely purchase this again.
a year agoParma , OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tried these for the first time and they are great. They are so easy to make and tasted better then expected. Wrap them around string cheese or hot dogs for a treat
3 years ago
Who can say to these?! Lol. These are amazing! Maybe not so healthy, but definitely easy for late or relaxing easy dinners. Plus.. Can we talk about the taste?! so good. And they're affordable.
4 years ago
I love these and I have been able to use them in so many ways. They are great by themselves but I also love wrapping them around mozzarella cheese sticks and get them a little additional flavor by adding some basil and oregano! It is great lunch!
4 years agoBakersfield, CA
These are a huge hit in my household! They are perfect as an addition to my Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat recipe, as well as a great comfort food. Weve thought of using these and adding basil and mozzarella for a savory pull apart.
2 years agoCypress, TX
I went in thinking I was going to hate them but they were actually good. I'm not a fan of premade garlic bread or sticks, but they didnt taste like they were premade. They werent pricey either
4 years ago
You can't go wrong with Pislbury dough! These are fabulous. My daughter devours them every time I make them. They aren't overpowering like some garlic sticks and wonderfully flaky!
4 years agoRosedale, MD
Love, love, love!!!! These make dinner time so much easier. The scent that fills the kitchen is wonderful and the taste is delicious. A MUST TRY!
4 years ago
Very easy to prepare. They taste great and go with just about any meal. You can keep them in the fridge for a fairly long time until you need them.
4 years agoAlcove, NY
These are so delicious. I cannot resist them. They are easy to make and take no time at all. Love the garlic flavor. Reasonable price to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...