Pillsbury Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Allison B.Pillsbury Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Karla H.Pillsbury Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz. Canister uploaded by Benji P.

BY PILLSBURY #41 in Frosting

See inside label for frosting tips & ideas! see more...

Madison L.
Blair, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This vanilla frosting is seriously so delicious. I could really sit down and eat a whole container, but I have self control. This is great on anything you put it on.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Everyone knows this is the best friggin cake frosting you can ever buy. Has great flavor COMES WITH SPRINKLES and goes great with the funfetti cake mix!!!! They match! I love pillsbury and the products they sell
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am such a kid when it come to Funfetti! Pillsbury is a great brand, period. For the icing and sprinkles I think it's like $1.50. Me and my daughter make Funfetti Cupcakes all the time! They are so yummy!Pillsbury Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting 15.6 oz. Canister
Chloe D.
Burlington , IA
This frosting is delicious and tastes as good as homemade without all the work. You get a good amount for the price (I usually always have leftover) and i love that it comes with sprinkles already so you don't have to buy them separately.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this icing, especially to make it easier and faster to decorate cupcakes for a kid's party. Also, makes a great PMS snack right out of the tub (don't judge, you know it sounds REALLY good! Haha)
Julia N.
I realize that it's a gimick, but I love it. It just makes things cuter. Plus who doesn't like sprinkles! I would like a chocolate variety if possible, but I get the color situation there.
Sahar F.
I am a big fan of baking and I often use this product for my cakes. The quality is awesome and the price is good. Perfect for parties. I Highly recommend it
AlwaysAudry B.
Great product!! Great price, great taste, and my kiddos love the sprinkles!! Love being able to buy all in one icing and sprinkles!!
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE AND ONLY FROSTING I USE ! It’s sooo good and sweet but it also has the pastel sprinkles-to give it texture
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Yummy vanilla frosting with pretty pastel Funfetti! What's not to love? Perfect for Spring or for a girls party!