BY PILLSBURY #9 in Cookie Mixes

Recipe: Funfetti® Cookie Pops. see more...

Amanda S.
Minneapolis, MN
These cookies are freaking delicious. I ended up making it with chocolate and white chocolate chips to make it as a cake batter cookie and it turned out sooo good. I’ve always loved funfetti EVERYTHING. but especially the cookie mix :)
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
This is a good mix. It has a good price on it and honestly who doesn't love funfetti cookies. I have purchased this mix a few times if I am looking for a sweeter cookie option as I wouldn't make a mix like this. It tastes great, is fast to make and I would recommend to others.
Maizie C.
Richland
Supper yummy great quality and easy to make at home. Heart for what I paid for them. Easy to make with easy directions. It for sure met my expectations for flavor. I recommend this to everyone.
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
My daughter loves baking Pillsbury cookies. They taste so delicious and sweet even if it’s pre made and only needs baking. We’ve tried all of the flavors they all taste so good
Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Who doesn’t like funfetti cake? This is a go to cake for any occasion even just to eat while ugly crying and watching your favorite rom com. Great flavor and the rainbow chip icing pairs so nicely with this cake .. also pair with cupcake wine.
Kayla B.
Boston Ma
These are definitely a favorite of mine. The cookies always come out delicious and cook so well. The ingredients are right on the box and easy to read. The packaging is cute and the cookie mix is so cheap. I highly recommend.
Bree B.
Great Falls, MT
This is my fiancé’s favorite kind of cake so the fact they made it into a sugar cookie was like a dream come true for him. These really are so delicious and they don’t taste like your normal sugar cookie!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
My son and I love to make these and love eating them )3 loves the candy bits that come with it and decorating it. These are great for a surprise treat and it always brings a smile to our face
Khilah W.
Providence , RI
Pillsbury have been in my family for years and years! This is our go-to brand when we’ve fudged up on our own recipes and couldn’t curate anything else in enough time.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Yeah I love confetti cake and these cookie versions are just as yummy! They are very easy to make you need very little ingredients, and it’s pretty fool proof to make! They taste delicious. I would definitely buy again!
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
Are these any good! I love funfetti but never had this one! ?
veronica m.