Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix with Candy Bits

Recipe: Funfetti® Cookie Pops.

Are these any good! I love funfetti but never had this one! ?
U can make cupcakes
Start your review of Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix with Candy Bits!
Telford, PA
I love making cookies but sugar cookie dough is really tough for me to make so I often use remade dough instead or a mix. I love the Pillsbury sugar cookie mix because the dough comes out nice and it's not crumbly and my cookies turn out amazing. I would definitely recommend using this if you don't have time to bake or your dough just never ends up turning out good.
LOVE THIS SUGAR COOKIES. They are easy to make and comes out delicisou. Never fails. It is fun for kids to cook. I love how good it tastes. I ONLY get this brand for cookie needs and i was never ever disappointed. I totally satisfied and I would recommend this  product.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you enjoy eating sugar cookies, this is the product for you! These cookies are very easy to make and are always a crowd favorite. If you are worried about the sugar intake, skip the frosting! These are definitely worth picking up for a quick and easy dessert.
toledo, oh
Pillsbury makes the best funfetti type baking mixes. I use this for crusts for desserts and sometimes just make the cookies themselves. I don't know if I would change anything about this product as it works pretty well and I will likely buy again
Spanaway, WA
Funfetti in cookies or cake is amazing! Met expectations for everyone. Good plain or with frosting. No real improvements except possible more product. Great value not to pricey. I will buy again and I do recommend.
Uvalde , TX
Oh funfetti does not let us down from cake mix to cookies. These are fun to make with the kiddos and even better when they are ready. The value is worth the money.
South Grafton, MA
Ugh these are literally my favorite cookies to make ever! Pillsbury is my hands down favorite brand for baking and not just because the dough boy is cute. I am a major funfetti addict too so these hit the spot every time
Conroe, TX
This is a great sugar cookie mix. It is a great price also. My daughter enjoys helping me make these and eating them too. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a boxed mix of cookies.
Brooklyn, NY
Pillsbury is my favorite. These sugar cookies melt in your mouth. Fresh out of the oven they look delicious with the funfetti and they're so warm and delicious when they melt in your mouth. I recommend this product.
Minneapolis, MN
These cookies are freaking delicious. I ended up making it with chocolate and white chocolate chips to make it as a cake batter cookie and it turned out sooo good. I’ve always loved funfetti EVERYTHING. but especially the cookie mix :)