BY PILLSBURY

See inside label for frosting tips & ideas! see more...

Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
I love Funfetti frosting. It tastes great, is easy to spread, and has cute sprinkles. I normally use this with Funfetti cake mix, but I've also used it to frost sugar cookies before. It is yummy on cakes and cookies.
Stephanie S.
Funfetti is the best--I love the colors and the taste. For some reason it's challenging to find it in your average grocery store or drug store so you have to hunt it down if you really want it!
Madi B.
Waukee, IA
Not a huge fan of canned frosting. I really like making my own. It is not hard at all. I do not like the rich fake flavor. I do like how thick and easy to work with it is though.
Kim S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using Pillsbury Vanilla Frosting Spring Funfetti Frosting on cup cakes . My nephews always like the little extra fun color and they love helping me make them :)
katelyn d.
Lafayette, IN
I LOVE LOVE any funfetti anything. The icing is rich but not too rich, amazing taste. An always goes AMAZING with the funfetti cake mix. Also the funfetti icing can go on pretty much any cake an still taste amazing. I'm by far in love with funfetti!!!!!:)
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
I always use funfetti when baking cakes, cookies, or cupcakes. The whole family loves them. It has a rich flavor. It did meet my expectations and there's always enough to fill a whole cake. I purchased this from walmart but you can also get at kroger.
Holly o.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Pillsberry products they taste so good there biscuits are so amazing and it's great to have such a good vanilla frosting like Pillsberry
samantha b.
Valparaiso, IN
This is one of my favorites to make spring cupcakes with the little ones! I they love addind the sprinkles on and you can not beat the taste
Lisa S.
Love this kind of frosting! They taste delish and Pillsbury has great baking recipe! Love this during the holiday season on cupcakes/cakes!!
Myah M.
Spreadable, creamy vanilla frosting with funfetti confetti which is delicious on cupcakes! I highly recommend it and can be found at Walmart!