BY PILLSBURY

• I thought they stopped selling funfetti icing? 4 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pillsbury has the BEST frosting hands down! It has a great consistency, super easy to decorate with, smooths over cupcakes easily, and tastes amazing! I love the holiday themed ones as well! Great product highly recommend!
Lauline G.
Am I the only one who is a loyal loyal fan of Pillsbury frosting in general? I refuse to buy anything else...if my mom asks me what I want her to bake me for my birthday, it's always a chocolate cake with Pillsbury frosting. Now that they came out with the Funfetti flavor, I know what I'm getting for this birthday!
Morgan B.
I love frosting and this one is amazing! All frosting from Pillsbury is good but sprinkles just too this one off and make it the best! I use this frosting for cupcakes and cakes and always get complimented on it. I could not be happier with this product.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Love using this especially with my nieces they love helping me make cupcakes and this is our favorite frosting to use especially cause it has sprinkles not to mention when I make sugar cookies I use some of this to put on them
jessica s.
Clarksville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This frosting brand in general is always creamy and delicious perfect for topping cakes, cupcakes or cookies. The funfetti frosting is always a hit for parties and especially with kids.
Alexis A.
Jackson, MI
My kids love helping decorate cookies or cakes with the funfetti frosting. My only issue with it is how messy the sprinkles get. But that comes with having kids!
Pansy P.
Roanoke, VA
Very delicious and easy to use. It's fun to add a little color to any cake or cupcakes. It's a great way to show off a little spring fever.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love using these icings it always makes baking and decorating so much fun and easy. Even kid friendly.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This made the prettiest cake .. For my little summer get together its was taste and very colorful.
Kimberly C.
I thought they stopped selling funfetti icing?