BY PILLSBURY

Bake Up Some Fun! see more...

Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
FUNFETTI IS THE WAY TO GO. This is my top and favorite type of cake and it makes me so incredibly happy. I love it for any occasion and was even my top craving during pregnancy.  I will keep buying and making this product for as long as possible! Such a great price for my favorite dessert.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale
Funfetti is and always will be my favorite cupcake! There’s something about it! Trust me separate the eggs it’s worth the extra effort. They’re delicious and fun to eat!
Morgan S.
Funfetti has been my favorite cake mix since childhood. Something about it is just so good! I bake it regularly as both cakes and cupcakes. The icing pairs very well with the cake and the mix always bakes evenly.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love funfetti mix ❤️. I stay baking with this one . My cupcakes slash cakes always come out yummy and when I share it finished in no time . It's really easy to do because it comes with the instructions
Nisha M.
This is a life saver for birthday parties. Just add oil and eggs and you have a fun looking and yummy cake for the kids, ready in no time. Just top with some frosting and you are good to go. Kids love it since it's very colorful and fun because of the sprinkles in it
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
There is literally nothing more fun than finding sprinkles in your cake. I believe from ages 10 and up, I requested having a funfetti cake at each one of my birthday parties. Now that I am much older than that, this is still the cake that I request.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
Another one of my favorite for sweets!!! Literally anything you get from Pillsbury is gonna turn out good! The come at just a good value and they are cheap to buy. I'm personally all satisfied with everything from this brand and you should try it!
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I made this for a friend and we really enjoyed them. I don't tend to buy this brand but I did and they were really good and pretty! I do recommend to non professor bakers who want to do something fast, easy and cute.
Tina V.
Baytown, TX
Love love love this mix! It was so easy to prepare and it tasted like heaven. It has just the right amount of sweet . It was so light moist and fluffy and baked perfectly
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
I love this product!!! It taste so delicious I could eat a whole cake of it myself!! The taste do sent get sickning after awhile either which I like..