BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix. see more...

• Whats your favorite thing to make with this?1 Answers
  • does anyone have any fun tips or any add ins to make this funnfetti?1 Answers
  • How do y'all like this profuct2 Answers
Buy on Target
Julie W.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This is my go to cake mix! This cake mix is super affordable I believe it was a $1.12 at Target. This mix had super easy instructions to follow and doesn't take a lot of ingredients. The mix has little sprinkles inside that bake out, and add a bit of pizazz to your average vanilla cake. The cake smells and tastes delicious!!!!! The cake is light and puffy. It is also not overwhelmingly sweet. Great price and quality! Super fun for everyone!
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum! This is a favorite! My family loves when I bake this for them! It's so easy to make so why wouldn't you try it?! Here's a tip: pour cake mix 1/4-1/2 of Mason Jars. Put them in the over to bake with the time and temperature given. When they are done baking you can seal them with the lid and they will stay fresh for long! Did this and shipped them to my family for my moms birthday and they loved it!
kirany l.
kirany l.
Oxnard, CA
i only make boxed cupcakes so this is one of my favorite mixes just because the way they come out once theyre baked and not to mention that everyone likes them. i make them for parties especially if its like a kids birthday party only because when they bite into it they think that its cool to see all the different colors
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Foodie Expert
Seriously, who doesn't love this cake? It brings me back to my childhood every time I make it! It's very sweet, but fun for birthdays or other special occasions. For added fun, I like to add extra sprinkles to the batter. The cake mix also makes great cookies! Look online for the recipe.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Foodie Expert
One of the best cakes and even tastes amazing when used to make cookies! Just add the mix, oil, eggs, and some white chocolate chips together and drop the batter by the spoonful on a baking sheet and cook for like ten minutes and let it cool for a while and it's amazing.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Riverdale, MD
Hands down my favorite to bake From its delicious taste to its affordable price and easy step by step instructions it's no wonder people love it!
I usually pick mine up from target but can be found at Dollar stores for a cheaper price! 😊 A repetitive but in my household
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Sterling Heights, MI
Delicious and soft. Easy to make. Great crowd pleaser for kids!
Not at a'll expensive, and one box goes a long way.
Its super easy to customize the cake by adding different frosting and toppings.
Purchased at a grocery store. I would 100% recommend to my friends.
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
Funfetti is a a super fun cake mix to buy and bake up. I love all the different colors and its a huge hit with the kiddos. Can be picked up anywhere that sells groceries with a super affordable price tag. I would buy this again and would recommend to everyone.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Clermont , FL
Foodie Expert
The best cake mix pair along the frosting is so amazing! The combo is my go to. I always pick up a box of this mix when I'm at the grocery store because you can eat it with or without frosting and it will satisfy your sweet tooth. It is a true vanilla taste.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Foodie Expert
I love funfetti!! This is a yummy light and airy cake, and I just think it is so cute with the colorful sprinkles throughout the mix. I love making this for my friends' birthdays. I use the funfetti white icing by pillsbury as well to top these off.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Foodie Expert
Is this brand any good?? i usually buy another brand but i would like to try this exact flavor and i haven't seen it in the brand i buy!!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know any tips and tricks for these premade cake mixes? like making them moister, lighter, etc
Brianna  P.
Brianna P.
Durham, NC
Yes I love it!
Malissa S.
Malissa S.
Waleska, GA
What's the flavor and texture like, compared to normal white cake? Better or worse?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
How do y'all like this profuct