Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix.

What is your favorite brand of cake mix? Right now I'm really loving the Pillsbury brand it makes such a light moist cupcake!! Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
Is it better to make funfetti from scratch or just buy the box & add extra sprinkles ?
What’s your favorite birthday cake?Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix. #birthdaybash
Start your review of Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix!
The cake mix I never seem to fail to buy from Pillsbury is their Funfetti cake mix. I just live it so must and I like to add their funfetti confetti frosting because it looks amazingly and taste too.
Stamford, CT
When all other fun activities fail to do with children funfetti is the way to go fun easy interactive activity for children of all ages and who doesn’t love funfetti very affordable and taste good!
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
You don’t have the time to make it from scratch, get this. Buy this cake for that special day (birthday) and buy some birthday cake ice cream they’re delicious together. You will not be disappointed.
Detroit , MI
This brings back to many memories. As a kid every year for my birthday until 12 this was the cake me and my sisters would pick. Until now as an adult I found out my mother hated. Now that is love.
Brooklyn, NY
In my house we love all pillsbury products. But funfetti cake tops them all. I make them once in a while but when I do it doesn't last more than 2 days at most. Great taste. Great quality.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great easy way to bake cupcakes or a cake for your children. This requires very few ingredients in preparation. The cake is flavorful and moist. The colorful sprinkles are fun.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
My daughter loves whenever I bake this cake or even use the mix to make cupcakes! She loves the “sprinkles” inside the cake! We constantly are buying this to make as a snack!
Pickerington, OH
I make this with coconut oil and it brings out the flavor so much more has the sweet aftertastes and it's such a soft cake but it doesn't crumble it's literally perfect
Binghamton , NY
This is and always has been my daughters favorite. She now comes home from College and begs me to make Pillsbury Funfetti Cupcakes, cookies or cupcake cones.
1,776 reviews
Not only does this cake mix make a moist and tasty cake, but it’s guaranteed to add that extra dose of fun to your party or gathering! My mom used to make this all the time when I️ was younger (with the matching frosting of course), so this holds a lot of fond nostalgic memories for me. I personally love using this to make cupcakes, and kids especially love the bright colors and decadent sweetness! I definitely recommend you try this particular Pillsbury cake mix if you haven’t before, I think you’ll really enjoy the Funfetti experience!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Astoria, OR
a year ago
Faith M. • 3 months ago
We love this one! Especially if you do a simple syrup (1 part sugar, to 1 part water) over cake before icing! Makes the cake stay moist and taste fresh longer 😍