BY PILLSBURY #1 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix. see more...

Buy on Target
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
this cake mix is so much fun not to mention it goes with so many colors and you can make anything with it. They have tons of colors to choose from with the pre made frosting as well which is just awesome. I bought this at target but you can get it virtually anywhere there is a baking aisle.
Kayla B.
This stuff is the bombdiggity! I love the flavor. For some reason this is better than other cake mixes of this brand as well. Very easy to follow recipe. In my experience, people of all ages love this cake. The sprinkles add an exciting element to it. I will continue using this mix and recommend it to others.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
My favorite cake mix! Not only is it a delicious cake but the recipe can easily be altered to make the softest cookies among other things (cake pops, milkshakes, etc). It has a taste that i haven't been able to replicate with any recipe from scratch, almost like pudding!
Taylor D.
Florence , NJ
I love these box cake mixes. It’s super easy to make and it tastes pretty dang good. There’s a bunch of ways to make them taste even better on Pinterest so I would definitely use this and the sprinkles in the cake mix are just so cute
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
es uno de mis favoritos, cuando visito a mi abuela siempre le preparo uno y se lo llevo porque a las dos nos encanta. Es una receta bastante facil de hacer y nos gusta comerlo con cafe.
Sarah T.
Elmira
This is my favorite kind of cake. It’s always moist. It’s not very expensive. It’s about the same price as other cake mixes. The flavor is amazing and it definitely meets my expectations. I love this kind of mix.
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
I make cupcakes all the time with this confetti cake. I love the way it taste honestly and always a great price, even for the confetti icing. I would recommend getting the icing with the mix makes it alittle more fun!
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
Literally you cannot go wrong with this when you’re in a situation when you need a cake , I use it when I’m out of my home made ingredients, it tastes amazing & i will continue to purchase this cake mix
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
No matter how old I get, I will always love funfetti cake. Pillsbury cakes are so easy to make as well, even beginners in the kitchen can make them. It always comes out moist and just right as long as you follow the directions on the back of the box. Add some funfetti icing and you have a delicious treat.
Genesis C.
I love this funfetti mix i use it for my cupcakes at my little girls inicorn party and were great very yummi i bought mine at walmart but you can also buy it at othe grocery stores for best resukts i suggest using milk instead of water and butter instead of oil
Daisy L.
Is this brand any good?? i usually buy another brand but i would like to try this exact flavor and i haven't seen it in the brand i buy!!
Angel S.
Does anyone know any tips and tricks for these premade cake mixes? like making them moister, lighter, etc
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this good? Im not sure if i should buy this for my little brother or not
Brianna  P.
Durham, NC
Yes I love it!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
How do y'all like this profuct