Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix.

What are some of your favorite Funfetti creations and recipes?
Where can you buy funfetti mixs in the uk Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix ? 🍰🧁🌸🥺
What is your favorite brand of cake mix? Right now I'm really loving the Pillsbury brand it makes such a light moist cupcake!! Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
Start your review of Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix!
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Lauren G.
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this cake mix! The cake always comes out super moist and always taste amazing! Not to mention it can be fun and festive for each season/ holiday. It’s perfect for cake or cupcakes and something I always have stocked in my pantry with my baking stuff. I 100% recommend trying this cake mix! Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix
Dana C.
Palm Bay, FL
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Dana C.
Super easy and quick to use. Can never go wrong with funfetti. I used this mix to make some Valentine’s mini cakes. I dyed it pink. They came out perfect and moist.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
This is my all time favorite cake!! I Love this cake mix! Not only is it pretty but also super tasty! It never disappoints you. Perfect for cupcakes or a cake. Super soft and moist and full of flavor! Best topped with the vanilla creme frosting!
Savannah S.
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Savannah S.
This is our go-to cake. Whenever someone hits a goal, we’re feeling proud of ourselves, or it’s a birthday, you can bet we made one of these. We’re also trying to figure out how we can get our wedding cake in this flavor, that’s how much we both love it! The fiancé surprised me with one for my birthday this year. I’m already looking forward to the next time we eat it. 🤩 we bake it in a Bundt pan and it stays moist, doesn’t dry out.
Olivia F.
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Olivia F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Always the best and so easy to make! Can’t get any better than funfetti! Just a few simple ingredients and you’ll have the best cake in a snap
Nicole M.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My absolute favorite funfetti brand. I can eat funfetti cupcakes at any time / any given day. It’s just my favorite ever and I thanks pillsbury for that.
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Katherine H.
Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix uploaded by Katherine H.
Purchased at: Safeway
I loveeee this cake! For a softer cake I like to use 4 eggs, 1 cup of water and no oil. This will also help your cake not to brown so much for cake pops. This was my first time making cake pops they sure aren’t prefect but they tasted amazing! Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake Mix will continue to be a staple in my home.
Julie W.
Lorain, OH
This is my go to cake mix! This cake mix is super affordable I believe it was a $1.12 at Target. This mix had super easy instructions to follow and doesn't take a lot of ingredients. The mix has little sprinkles inside that bake out, and add a bit of pizazz to your average vanilla cake. The cake smells and tastes delicious!!!!! The cake is light and puffy. It is also not overwhelmingly sweet. Great price and quality! Super fun for everyone!
Alicia D.
Robbinsdale, MN
The funfetti cake is my absolute favorite. I like the fun colors that get melted into the batter. But this cake is never dry always just delicious when I make it. It’s also nice that it’s available just about everywhere and isnt super expensive.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Both of my daughters adore this cake mix and frosting, and ask for it on their birthday (instead of store bought). Of course I'm happy to accommodate them. The white cake mix is moist and delicious, and it's well- fun- as the name suggests. The vanilla icing seems to be my girls' favorite, and of course they enjoy putting the sprinkles on themselves! What's not to love?!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zara C.
il y a un an
abrar S. il y a un an
Walmart and aldi are great places to shop for cheap but great mix :)
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
il y a 2 ans
Melissa B. il y a 9 mois
It’s a tie between a really yummy chocolate cake with Oreo frosting or Funfetti cake! They’re totally different, but both are equally delicious 🙃