BY PILLSBURY

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix. see more...

• Whats your favorite thing to make with this?2 Answers
  • does anyone have any fun tips or any add ins to make this funnfetti?1 Answers
  • How do y'all like this profuct2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kat J.
TX
Foodie Expert
Not only does this cake mix make a moist and tasty cake, but it’s guaranteed to add that extra dose of fun to your party or gathering! My mom used to make this all the time when I️ was younger (with the matching frosting of course), so this holds a lot of fond nostalgic memories for me. I personally love using this to make cupcakes, and kids especially love the bright colors and decadent sweetness! I definitely recommend you try this particular Pillsbury cake mix if you haven’t before, I think you’ll really enjoy the Funfetti experience!
Daniela G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cake mix! It is super easy to make with simple ingredients that you always have at home! I love to use this cake mix to also make cake pops! I bake the cake how it says on the back of the box and once baked I crumble it up and add some frosting to make the cake pops then dip them into chocolate! They come out so delicious!
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Out of all the different flavor I think this is my number 1, I've been using this brand for years now's and I must say it is supper affordable. You could find it at pretty much any super markets or even drugstores. It is very easy and quick to make, tasting delicious making you wanna eat every bits and pieces.
Cailin H.
Greer, SC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE funfetti cake. It is always super moist and super yummy. Kids love it, and it bakes very well. I suggest getting the funfetti icing as well because it pairs really nicely with the taste of the cake. Pillsbury Funfetti Premium Cake MixPillsbury Confetti Funfetti Frosting Vanilla
Genesis C.
I love this funfetti mix i use it for my cupcakes at my little girls inicorn party and were great very yummi i bought mine at walmart but you can also buy it at othe grocery stores for best resukts i suggest using milk instead of water and butter instead of oil
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Foodie Expert
I can't quite give this the total 5 star rating, because in the end I am still not a fan of cake. But if I was at some sort of event where cake was served and it would be impolite for me to decline a piece I would always hope it was funfetti (if the occasion suited a boxed cake of course).
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Foodie Expert
I made this for one of my daughters. We all enjoyed it very much. Very tasty, and very easy to make. I used blue Aqua funfetti iceing. I highly recommend this. Pillsbury Happy Birthday Funfetti Aqua Blue Vanilla Frosting
Shana P.
Foodie Expert
This is my children's favorite go to cake mix for eating and making. My 6 year old son who I've baked with for the last 3 years can make this cake batter on his own it's so easy (I work the oven of course), and only requires a couple of ingredients. It's also nice that they change up the sprinkles for the season too.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This is such a fun cake mix! Pillsbury cake mixes are great, easy and delicious. This uses on-hand ingredients and mixes up quickly. I like making it into little cupcakes and then topping with frosting and some sprinkles. Great for birthday parties!
Brylee H.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
Funfetti cake is the BEST cake mix ever!!! This is my families go to cake mix and is so delicious! I also make this into Funfetti cookies and add some frosting and it's so yummy! I bring this to all of my parties and everyone loves them!
Daisy L.
Foodie Expert
Is this brand any good?? i usually buy another brand but i would like to try this exact flavor and i haven't seen it in the brand i buy!!
Angel S.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know any tips and tricks for these premade cake mixes? like making them moister, lighter, etc
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
How do y'all like this profuct
Malissa S.
Canton, GA
Foodie Expert
What's the flavor and texture like, compared to normal white cake? Better or worse?
Brianna  P.