BY PILLSBURY #3 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Pillsbury® Funfetti Premium Cake Mix.
1 cup of pudding in the mix.
Makes 24 cupcakes.*
Funfetti® premium cake mix. see more...

ker s.
pillsburys funfetti mix is the best from pillsbury! it's my go to cake mix when i quickly need a dessert made. its super fluffy and moist if you follow the directions (which are very easy and require little effort). when making cakes w this mix, i like to make my own frosting because i find that store bought frosting is too sweet. i have tried the funfetti frosting that pairs with the mix and it is much too rich for me.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
this cake mix is so much fun not to mention it goes with so many colors and you can make anything with it. They have tons of colors to choose from with the pre made frosting as well which is just awesome. I bought this at target but you can get it virtually anywhere there is a baking aisle.
Paulina R.
Houston
I love baking cakes for my younger siblings on their birthdays. I love making this one specially because of the birthday colors it has and the cake comes out very moistened every time. I think that this mix is less than 2$ so it’s very affordable and easy to follow (recipe).
Kayla B.
This stuff is the bombdiggity! I love the flavor. For some reason this is better than other cake mixes of this brand as well. Very easy to follow recipe. In my experience, people of all ages love this cake. The sprinkles add an exciting element to it. I will continue using this mix and recommend it to others.
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
My favorite cake mix! Not only is it a delicious cake but the recipe can easily be altered to make the softest cookies among other things (cake pops, milkshakes, etc). It has a taste that i haven't been able to replicate with any recipe from scratch, almost like pudding!
Taylor D.
Florence , NJ
I love these box cake mixes. It’s super easy to make and it tastes pretty dang good. There’s a bunch of ways to make them taste even better on Pinterest so I would definitely use this and the sprinkles in the cake mix are just so cute
Autumn J.
Grove City
I am so I love with this cake mix ! Not only can I make cake, but cupcakes too! Good value for the price you pay ! I actually just made cake pops with this and decorated it with a unicorn! Great flavor and I would buy every time!
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
I make cupcakes all the time with this confetti cake. I love the way it taste honestly and always a great price, even for the confetti icing. I would recommend getting the icing with the mix makes it alittle more fun!
Bianey G.
Buena Park, CA
Literally you cannot go wrong with this when you’re in a situation when you need a cake , I use it when I’m out of my home made ingredients, it tastes amazing & i will continue to purchase this cake mix
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
this is one of my favorite cake mixes. It's fun and tastes like vanilla. The sprinkles give the cake a little more texture. Vanilla, rainbow, and sprinkles is the perfect combo
Daisy L.
Is this brand any good?? i usually buy another brand but i would like to try this exact flavor and i haven't seen it in the brand i buy!!
Angel S.
Does anyone know any tips and tricks for these premade cake mixes? like making them moister, lighter, etc
Sierra M.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this good? Im not sure if i should buy this for my little brother or not
Malissa S.
Canton, GA
What's the flavor and texture like, compared to normal white cake? Better or worse?
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
How do y'all like this profuct