BY PILLSBURY

What's inside: sugar cookie mix, vanilla frosting naturally & artificially flavored, candy bits, pop sticks see more...

Pillsbury Funfetti Cookie Pop Kit 27.16 Oz Box
I am head over heels in love with pillsbury. It's easy, it's quick, convenient and a great way to do things with family members. On top of that my favorite pillsbury line is the funfetti. Everything funfetti is delicious, fun and especially moist!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Funfetti cake is the funniest and easiest cake ever and everyone usually loves it!! I remember when this was the "thing" growing up and making this to bring to parties or school. Now I make it for my little ones to bring to school :)
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
My daughter absolutely loves to bake and give the goodies to her friends. Her favorite treat is cake pops but she had previously been frustrated with the taste of most mixes. This is her all time favorite and uses it quite often
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
My daughter loves the bright colors! Very easy to make! Bought at walmart/safeway! Repeat consumer! Very affordable! Great taste! Good directions!
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
Amazing nothing else to say there are the best tasting out there! And the box makes it so easy to make it perfect with no mistakes. Love pillsbury
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Funfetti mix is great when baking with kids especially. But the different colors in the cupcakes are great . They are also delicious
Nelda L.
Mesquite, TX
My childrens favorite cake my babies love the colores and eat every bit of it. I enjoy watching them try to pick out the colores
Mariana D.
Fun easy bake with kids. The sprinkles are so fun and the taste amazing. Yum yum yum. We use them all the time.
Alejandra M.
These cookie pops i made before. They are a lot too sweet for my taste. But my lil cousins seem to enjoy them
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
i love pillsbury!! funfetti is my all time favorite mixture that the brand has to offer! i love it so much