BY PILLSBURY #49 in Frosting

Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored. see more...

Rachel L.
New Hartford, NY
As always, Pillsbury frosting is great. While it is a little extra sweet it’s still super good. It is SO CREAMY and delicious, especially on vanilla cake. And the sprinkles make it fun.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Funfetti frosting is so colorful and fun.  The sprinkles are fun and the chocolate flavor is amazing.  I love putting this on cupcakes or a cake and it's a very good value.  I always buy this at walmart.  I woud totally recommend this to anyone looking for new frostings to try.,
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
I love making Funfetti cupcakes and cakes. I ways buy the matching frosting, where I get the sprinkles to decorate with. The vanilla marshmallow is a new favorite flavor for my family and I. We will always continue to buy this product.
Caitlyn M.
I love using this for cakes or cupcakes, funfetti is my favorite because of the sprinkles and the chocolate one is so good! The cake mix for this is good as well together. Definitely try it out if you're a chocolate lover!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Funfetti! I usually get the vanilla flavor but every once in a while I get this chocolate because my mom prefers it from time to time. It has a great chocolate flavor, not authentic, of course, but it is a classic chocolate frosting flavor and the sprinkles are always fresh. The only drag is that you can't reseal once you busted open the sprinkles. I usually cover the unused portion in the container with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge until I'm read to use it again. that goes for both sprinkles and the frosting. Of course, make sure your baked goods are fully cooled before applying the frosting. Cheers!
Candice H.
Layton
I love this stuff. It goes great with a dark chocolate Devils food cake but even better by itself right out of the container. You will not be sorry when you buy it and it helps with your midnight cravings or just anytime you would like it
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Chocolate chocolate chocolate!! I love it !!! My pregnancy made me a chocolate freak. I once ate an entire cake in one day simply for this chocolate frosting. Don't judge I was pregnant
Ehrin C.
Jermyn, PA
Seriously my go to for every cake. Love the creamy chocolate but its not too sweet. The sprinkles make life easier and compliment any kind of cake! Love being able to buy it all at once instead of having to buy the sprinkles separately!
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Unfortunately it didn't really like this flavor or the consistency of this frosting. For whatever reason I found it extremely sugary with a slight salty aftertaste. Not my cup of tea
Ashley D.
I love this so much. I use it for every cake and cupcakes I bake. It's sweet, and tastes great. Plus who doesn't like chocolate? Sometimes I eat a spoonful when I'm craving chocolate. This will get the job done, just don't eat too much lol
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Does anyone else love taking a butter knife to the sides of the can to eat? such a guilty pleasure of mine!
Nicole J.
I can never find this frosting in stores. Do they still sell it? I would love to jazz up my chocolate cakes with some sprinkles.