BY PILLSBURY #41 in Frosting

Pillsbury Confetti Funfetti® Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Funfetti frosting is so colorful and fun.  The sprinkles are fun and the chocolate flavor is amazing.  I love putting this on cupcakes or a cake and it's a very good value.  I always buy this at walmart.  I woud totally recommend this to anyone looking for new frostings to try.,
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
I love making Funfetti cupcakes and cakes. I ways buy the matching frosting, where I get the sprinkles to decorate with. The vanilla marshmallow is a new favorite flavor for my family and I. We will always continue to buy this product.
Caitlyn M.
I love using this for cakes or cupcakes, funfetti is my favorite because of the sprinkles and the chocolate one is so good! The cake mix for this is good as well together. Definitely try it out if you're a chocolate lover!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I love Funfetti! I usually get the vanilla flavor but every once in a while I get this chocolate because my mom prefers it from time to time. It has a great chocolate flavor, not authentic, of course, but it is a classic chocolate frosting flavor and the sprinkles are always fresh. The only drag is that you can't reseal once you busted open the sprinkles. I usually cover the unused portion in the container with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge until I'm read to use it again. that goes for both sprinkles and the frosting. Of course, make sure your baked goods are fully cooled before applying the frosting. Cheers!
melissa e.
Myrtle Beach, SC
When buying cake or are you saying I always turn to Pillsberry brand always seems to be the best for me! I can eat this icing right of the jar!
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great rich chocolatey icing. Perfect for parties on top of cake or cupcakes, even sugar cookies!
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
I love this! the texture and smell is so good! its easy to put onto a cake or cupcake. if its that time of the month its also good to just eat.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
This frosting is so fun! I like mixing the sprinkles with the frosting. And it tastes so good!!
Alyssa  M.
I love funfetti frosting. Its very easy to apply to the desert you made. Its also very easy to just put in your mouth to eat! yummm!
Ashley D.
I love this so much. I use it for every cake and cupcakes I bake. It's sweet, and tastes great. Plus who doesn't like chocolate? Sometimes I eat a spoonful when I'm craving chocolate. This will get the job done, just don't eat too much lol
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love taking a butter knife to the sides of the can to eat? such a guilty pleasure of mine!
Nicole J.
I can never find this frosting in stores. Do they still sell it? I would love to jazz up my chocolate cakes with some sprinkles.