BY PILLSBURY

With candy coated chips.

• I don't think ive seen these before, is the inside colorf...3 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Ok so who doesn't love brownies?
These are so good! There are brands out there that are just as good but I tend to stick with pillsbury.
Maybe when not on sale they are slightly more costly than other brands. Especially generic brands but I tend to stick with pillsbury anyway.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Pilsbury is a great brand and these brownies are moist, chocolatey, and always a hit!! They are super easy to make and they turn out every time! Plus the colored candies on top are fun and festive!! I highly recommend! Buy these and make for parties or just whenever.
Sydney M.
Long Beach, CA
I love fun fettetti cake mix! It adds a good flavor to regular vanilla cake! And the pillsbury brand is great too! I love funfetti cake mix also for birthdays ! The flavor and color just melts in your mouth.
Melody W.
These brownies are awesome! They are easy to make, very reasonably priced, and not to mention super yummy! I've taken them to a few events and people love them! The little chocolate candies that are sprinkled on top add a little extra fun, and who doesn't like fun! I like to keep a box of this brownie mix in my cupboard just in case I need a chocolate fix or a quick dessert option for guests or a party.
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
I love funfetti mix!! My son loves to bake with me and see the end results when I use this flavor. It's fun for the kids and tastes great when made right :)
Angela G.
Such a great treat for any occasion my kids love brownies and the sprinkles add an extra touch that makes them even more delicious
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
These are so yummy! I made them for a family party and they got rave reviews. They are super easy and reasonably priced!
Cheri S.
Stoughton, MA
These are great!! Love the taste and they look great. The colors stand out even though the brownie is dark!
Veronica R.
East Hartford , Ct
I love baking and these brownies come out so good and fudgy! It's a most have for when your kids are hungry
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
This brownies are my absolute favorite! They are flavorful and delicious. I make these for all occasions
Shanice M.
I don't think ive seen these before, is the inside colorful or just the top?

back